View Full Version : Canon T2i Kit w/ Additional 250mm lens $ 753

nattygirl
December 22nd, 2010, 08:15 AM
I've had my eye on the Canon T2i for a while now. Yesterday, the best pricing i've seen on this package came up, so I went for it and got it. If anyone's interested here's the info on how I got it. Copied from Dealnews.com

Add the camera and lens kit from Amazon.com together with the Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens and Tiffen 58mm UV Protection Filter for $1,015.39. (Add each item separately.) Coupon codes "MYBGIXJF" and "4EXZTAMU" knock the price for all items to $753. With free shipping via 1-day, that's $154 under the best price we could find for these items separately elsewhere.

Alex
December 22nd, 2010, 10:56 AM
Alrighty, we're all now expecting some pretty amazing ninjette pics from you in the future! :photo: :p

nattygirl
December 22nd, 2010, 11:23 AM
I'm a newb to the whole DSLR thing. This will be my first... but I'll try my best.

And sorry everyone, but Amazon sold out of this already. It's no longer available. :(

Matt_F
December 26th, 2010, 11:22 AM
I got a similar deal on the T2i with kit lens and additional 250mm lens from Adorama last spring. I love the camera. It was my first DSLR, but with the internet and help from friends I've learned a lot and have gotten some pretty decent images with it (maybe some luck in there too :) ). Enjoy it.