View Full Version : New Enough Support the Sport

gfloyd2002
December 29th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Not sure if there has been discussion of getting Ninjette.org onto New Enough's "Support the Sport" list. When you check out after purchasing an item, you can use a dropdown menu (currently including ninja250.com for example) - New Enough donates $1 to the group you choose in thanks for the order.

Ninjette.org isn't on the list. I'd like to choose ninjette.com, but if we don't want to be listed, I'd love ninjette to endorse another group for support.

KURT
December 29th, 2010, 07:27 PM
NewEnough periodical will send out a survey for feedback, and I usually include Ninjette in my request for sponsorship. Hope they someday oblige.

Alex
December 29th, 2010, 10:25 PM
noche_caliente had looked into this awhile back. At the time, they (newenough) felt that we didn't have enough members or activity. If I remember correctly, their rule of thumb is 2000 users, and we were stll aways under that. Now that we're approaching 5000, I think the board could definitely qualify in their program. I was on their site a few days ago, and couldn't find any direct contact link or phone number to talk to them about this program, but I have to admit I didn't pursue it that hard either. If anyone has a contact there, or suggestions about how to get us onto there, I'm fully supportive of the effort.

- Alex