View Full Version : FS: TILT Customs 1-Piece Leather Suit - Excellent Cond

kazam58
December 29th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Hey Everyone.
I don't have any pictures of it as of right now, but I will post some up as soon as I get back to my apartment. Should be right after New Year's. I bought the suit about a year and a half ago and I used it only on spirited rides through the Vermont Mountains. Since I went to college last year, I've used it twice while in the flatlands of Rochester, so needless to say, it's in perfect condition because it's hardly seen any use. I'm selling it because I simply don't use it anymore, and my textile gear will work just fine. It's never seen rain or sketchy weather and I've certainly never been down in it.
I'm not sure if TILT exists anymore, but the suit I order was the "better" one. Meaning it has softer, matte finish leather as well as perforations in the chest and thighs. It also boasts external, metal shoulder pads which incorporate vents. All of the "stretchy" sections are made of Keprotec, which uses Kevlar so it isn't nearly as susceptible to road rash as neoprene, spandex, or any other type of cheaper material. It includes pads which are removable in the back, knees/shins, elbows, and shoulders, just like any other suit. It also includes a set of knee pucks. It has a dark blue and white color scheme. I'll make sure I take some pictures soon, I'm just seeing if anyone is interested for now.

Sizing: It was custom made for me, but here are the details: I'm short, 5'6", and don't expect it to fit if you are taller. I'm around 140lbs with a very lean, athletic build, but it'll probably fit you better if you are closer to 130lbs or so. This suit would fit most women very well, as long as you do not have wide hips. Obviously, the stretch panels will help accommodate a variety of people, but those are the general parameters. I can take measurements if anyone is serious about buying it.

I'm asking $450 shipped or any reasonable offers.