View Full Version : Testing my new camcorder (Muvi)

Den
December 30th, 2010, 04:03 PM
bhvSmsNh2yA

Here is a small video I shot with my new toy.
I attached it to my backpack, and it wasn't the best spot - as the torso moves...
I ordered an extreme sports pack accessory today, so should get best angles. Can't wait for it to be delivered :D

addy126
December 31st, 2010, 11:30 AM
Actually the movement isn't all that bad. It's a little more lifelike :)

backinthesaddleagain
January 5th, 2011, 11:40 AM
yeah pretty cool perspective

Den
January 6th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Here is one more. This time the camera was attached to my helmet.

ps0Rv48E--Y

TenaciousD
January 7th, 2011, 09:11 AM
That is some bad traffic. Must be because you're all on the wrong side of the road...

wvninja
January 7th, 2011, 09:27 AM
reliant robin LOL! A+ on spotting that. video's look good.

Den
January 7th, 2011, 10:36 AM
That is some bad traffic.
The traffic is bad, and it will be like this for 4 months... Yesterday it took me 1 hour to get to work in a car. 15 minutes this morning on the bike :p
Must be because you're all on the wrong side of the road...
Filtering thought traffic, specially like this is not against the law in the UK. I have overtaken a few police patrol cars and motorbikes within these queues, lol :cool: felt kind of like I'm doing something wrong :D
reliant robin LOL! A+ on spotting that. video's look good.

In fact I'm planing to film many trips (commuting trips to work), with the camera(s) placed in different locations to capture action from different angles. Then edit a video (would probably take all day or two) from many many clips and create one full of action all around...
Watch the space ;)

Den
January 9th, 2011, 02:32 AM
I couldn't resist, here is one more. I did put more effort into editing though :)

hU3NCrYgCEw

If you don't like it in sepia, click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nikrtq16RiQ)

8gauge
January 9th, 2011, 05:15 AM
what are those zig-zag lines on the road?!

Den
January 9th, 2011, 11:17 AM
what are those zig-zag lines on the road?!

They are next to pedestrian crossing; they're no-parking no-waiting zone.

TenaciousD
January 10th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Filtering thought traffic, specially like this is not against the law in the UK. I have overtaken a few police patrol cars and motorbikes within these queues, lol :cool: felt kind of like I'm doing something wrong :D

Understood. I wish we could do that here! :) Actually, I was just making a joke about how you drive on the left in the UK. :thumbup: