View Full Version : FS: Assorted Motorcycle gear

00NissanNinja
January 28th, 2011, 05:47 PM
It would seem that I have tons of motorcycle stuff that I don't need, mainly due to me buying stuff and then finding stuff I like better. Anyways:

1. I have the alpinestars one o one short style boots brand new, still have that new boot smell. These are a size 8 U.S. 100$

2. Next I have a scorpion exo-400 helmet that I wore for about 2-3 weeks. This is a size XL (you can downsize to a large by buying a large liner). It also includes a smoke visor and the aero skirt along with the standard breath guard. Date of manufacture for the helmet is 2007 in case you want to know. 100$ for everything, or I can do 20$ for the visor(SOLD)
Helmet is now $85

3. Next I have the Joe Rocket superstreet boots size 8 U.S., which are also a short-ish style boot. Worn for about 5 months, so there is a bit of scuffing on either side of the boots, which might not be easily seen from the pics. 65$

4. Finally I have alpinestars reflex knee guards. Don't fit me since I am too skinny. So its best that you have somewhat medium to large legs. There may be a bit of fraying on them due to velcro grabbing the material. 12$ plus shipping since it will cost a bit to ship them

Thanks for considering a purchase. Willing to work on prices (prices quoted are shipped unless otherwise stated). Helmet liner has been washed, the Joe Rocket boots have been cleaned, and the knee pads are also cleaned.

00NissanNinja
January 30th, 2011, 01:13 AM
:bump2:

heylookitsfranco
February 3rd, 2011, 08:26 PM
bumping for a good and honest seller-- he was quick to reply to messages, the visor arrived very soon after he said he'd shipped it, it was well packaged, and in great condition:thumbup:

thanks dude!

00NissanNinja
February 3rd, 2011, 09:38 PM
bumping for a good and honest seller-- he was quick to reply to messages, the visor arrived very soon after he said he'd shipped it, it was well packaged, and in great condition:thumbup:

thanks dude!

Your welcome and thank you for your purchase!

nattygirl
February 4th, 2011, 11:34 AM
PM Sent regarding the Aero Skirt.

00NissanNinja
February 25th, 2011, 09:27 PM
If there is any interest, I would like to add the blue scorpion stinger perforated leather jacket size small to the list for $150 shipped. Will post pics if there is interest...

spooph
February 25th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Best of luck dude.

This dude is top rate!

00NissanNinja
February 26th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Best of luck dude.

This dude is top rate!

Thanks dude!

Added pics for the jacket to beginning post. Worn for about 5 months I believe. I'll work on pricing with whomever wants it.

00NissanNinja
March 24th, 2011, 09:37 PM
:bump:

00NissanNinja
May 30th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Knee armor sold...

kaiserz
May 30th, 2011, 07:31 PM
is that a stinger jacket? is it for sale? how much? and what size?

00NissanNinja
May 30th, 2011, 07:49 PM
is that a stinger jacket? is it for sale? how much? and what size?

Yes it is the stinger jacket. It is a size small and I'll part with it for $150 shipped. For some reason I can't edit my first post anymore.

kaiserz
May 30th, 2011, 07:54 PM
dang! i'm a medium ):

00NissanNinja
May 30th, 2011, 07:58 PM
dang! i'm a medium ):

Dang it, Lose some weight now! Lmao. It's cool, just seeing if anyone would like it. It isn't my main jacket but I still like to it for cooler weather.

DjDiablo
August 17th, 2011, 08:46 AM
I would like to know how much for me ( live in brasil )

I liked the

1. I have the alpinestars one o one short style boots brand new, still have that new boot smell. These are a size 8 U.S. 100$

i dont know how much to send that to brasil so!!!
When u get a price plz replay!!!!:thumbup:

00NissanNinja
August 18th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I would like to know how much for me ( live in brasil )

I liked the

i dont know how much to send that to brasil so!!!
When u get a price plz replay!!!!:thumbup:

Pm'ed:thumbup: