View Full Version : Lane-splitting in Moscow

rwheelz
February 4th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Watch this crazy fool weave through traffic!

XihQeZpwqpE

00NissanNinja
February 4th, 2011, 10:16 PM
So is he still alive? cuz' if he was a cat he would have died more than once.

Live2ride
February 4th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Nice, he's gonna last long (knock on wood, cloonk, cloonk!). I really liked how careful he was while doing a wheelie on the wrong side of the road between a car coming head on and one parked at a red light. R.I.P. (just an assumption...)

00NissanNinja
February 4th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Seriously wtf is he doing riding on the wrong side of the road and doing wheelies at the same time. I really thought that the video would end with serious injury or death.

Sailariel
February 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM
He is really a very skilled rider---mentally, he is definitely certifiable (posing a danger to himself and others)

austexjg
February 5th, 2011, 11:57 AM
This is the main reason I went with the Ninja 250 over a faster bike. I watch too much IOM TT and these youtube guys to get anything faster. Hell, I have been know to pull a similar move every now and then. I'm looking forward to Trackdays this year...

CC Cowboy
February 5th, 2011, 12:08 PM
It just goes to show that Russian Vodka makes you a better rider.

rickyny
February 6th, 2011, 12:28 AM
That guy probably hates life.
I hope he doesn't take an innocent life with him.

ghost-was-here
February 6th, 2011, 01:41 AM
It just goes to show that Russian Vodka makes you a better rider.

:rotflmao:

gfloyd2002
February 6th, 2011, 04:09 AM
I am incredibly stressed out just watching that, and brings back memories of seeing a rider die not long ago. He is a very, very skilled rider, but is clearly suicidal.

CZroe
February 7th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Looks like very boring roads otherwise.

almost40
February 7th, 2011, 09:39 PM
The guys an idiot. Soon to be laid out on a slab if they can find all the pieces of him, when he eats it HARD. Didnt see a single cop car. Not like they could catch him but damn, no cops in Moscow?

bogdanb
February 9th, 2011, 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfiyGrQn9jEThe guys an idiot. Soon to be laid out on a slab if they can find all the pieces of him, when he eats it HARD. Didnt see a single cop car. Not like they could catch him but damn, no cops in Moscow?

You guys live in different world. Here is a video from the local Mall. Do you these fellows afraid from the cops and cameras?

LfiyGrQn9jE

Blackwidow
February 9th, 2011, 01:32 PM
WOW, i think that guy is so super cool, I wish I could get his splattered brains sent to me so I can put it in my showcase.

HKr1
February 9th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Dam 50th anniversary R1 riders :rolleyes:

mrlmd
March 6th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Insanity. How close to death was this guy?

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/insane-motorcycle-rider/1jraganeg?rel=msn

Alex
March 6th, 2011, 10:10 AM
/merged :thumbup:

Raven
March 7th, 2011, 01:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfiyGrQn9jE

You guys live in different world. Here is a video from the local Mall. Do you these fellows afraid from the cops and cameras?

LfiyGrQn9jE

Damn, those guys are some serious biker punks. :rolleyes:

Jinx250
March 8th, 2011, 11:02 AM
I think it's sad that even other riders are calling this lane splitting.

slolane
March 9th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Wow, that was hard to watch... the guy is clearly not thinking his actions through and probably won't be around too long if he continues to ride like that.

hygunz
April 5th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Im sure a lot of ppl here have already seen this video as well as most of ghostriders videos. But for those who havent this guys name is "Black Devil" he lives in Russia and rides a yellow R1.He does all kinds of crazy stuff on his bike and this video is one of is best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE

Live2ride
April 5th, 2011, 07:49 AM
This video has been posted before and it's not "sick", its dangerous and irresponsible. He gives bikers a bad name and creates a persona that all people relate with bikers in general. He puts others at danger and he is lucky if he's still alive. The video might be awesome to watch but I gaurantee you he has influenced others to attempt similar riding and they are the ones you see on tv and read about in the newspaper in that section labeled "obituaries".

Mr.E
April 5th, 2011, 09:11 AM
This video has been posted before and it's not "sick", its dangerous and irresponsible. He gives bikers a bad name and creates a persona that all people relate with bikers in general. He puts others at danger and he is lucky if he's still alive. The video might be awesome to watch but I gaurantee you he has influenced others to attempt similar riding and they are the ones you see on tv and read about in the newspaper in that section labeled "obituaries".

:amen:

caps
April 5th, 2011, 09:26 AM
well....

while were on the subject of things that people REALLY shouldn't do, but we can't help but watch....

uGZ9Ak1WIYA

austexjg
April 5th, 2011, 09:44 AM
I think the high speed riders - ghostrider, black devil - are more in control than the stunting guys. If the cars would only hold their lines instead of changing lanes as a high-speed car/bike approaches things might end better for the crazy b*st*rds that do this at those speeds - I admit to some fast speed lane changing/car splitting when conditions are right (I know - no such thing); granted, that is only going mildly faster than highway traffic.

That is why on the Autobahn everyone drives in the right side lanes - left for faster cars that are passing.

Let the bashing begin...

Live2ride
April 5th, 2011, 10:03 AM
I have nothing against stunting in an empty lot or an abandoned road but stunting on highways / crowded roads is obviously dangerous. High speed riding anywhere but the track is generally a bad idea. We are all gonna be inclined to do it at least once; it's in our DNA, lol.

tapdiggy
April 5th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I have nothing against stunting in an empty lot or an abandoned road but stunting on highways / crowded roads is obviously dangerous. High speed riding anywhere but the track is generally a bad idea. We are all gonna be inclined to do it at least once; it's in our DNA, lol.

Stunting is done in empty lots, by stunt riders.

Stuntin' is done on open roads, by "Stuntahs"

Alex
April 5th, 2011, 10:52 AM
/merged

Cazper
April 5th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I personally would do neither... just enjoy life too much to risk it by doing things like this. It's interesting to watch though.

fr1s
April 27th, 2011, 06:11 PM
First time poster here.. n hopefully future owner of a ninjette

Being from the same part of the world as the guy in the vid is.. gotta tell you one thing, Europeans got better 4 wheel drivers then Canada or US, they're more aware of surroundings . But on the other side.. I still think that guy's crazy :D

in Soviet Russia bike Rides you ;)

Green Streak
April 27th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Welcome Fr1s! I agree with you 100%. I wonder if this guy is still alive or has the use of all of his limbs. Crazy dangerous. He definitely has a death wish or thinks bad things just can't happen to him.

gogoKawi
April 28th, 2011, 10:03 AM
My only problem with type of riding is doing it in traffic. He is endangering other people's lives. On an open road with no cars, have at it. But I guess that would defeat the purpose and thrill of this type of riding.

onetruevibe
April 28th, 2011, 12:05 PM
well....

while were on the subject of things that people REALLY shouldn't do, but we can't help but watch....

uGZ9Ak1WIYA

Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate how much skill it must require to pull it off, but that wheelie that Mr. Scottie D. does at 1:56 is pretty lame-o. You know the one - the one with his a$$ on the fuel tank and his legs flapping around above the windscreen. I'm sorry, it just doesn't look very cool. And to top it off, he tries to clap his feet together like a seal and totally misses (see below). That's FAIL right there.

Seriously, Mr. D, if you want to make big in the stunting business, get the trick nailed down before you take out into traffic. Sheesh. :D

EDIT: Mr. Sitdown pulls off the "seal" at 6:02

kaiserz
May 15th, 2011, 08:18 PM
crazy...

ScorpionNinja
May 16th, 2011, 09:55 AM
No wonder why my Motorcycle Insurance went up from 1 year ago!

Cuz of dumb-asses like these. Oh im sure he has Crashed. One thing i noticed was how well the cars seem to STAY in their Lanes.

Try this crap on I-696 during rush hour here in Michigan. So many cars around, not too mention while ppl suddenly just "Switch" into the next lane. Mostly without their Turn signals on!!!

He wouldnt last 7 mins over Here!!! :D

Even so, his Number is Up!!!

God has his way of weeding out the Tards, like this R1 rider! :thumbup:

OGjackafidy
September 28th, 2011, 04:36 PM

Alex
September 28th, 2011, 05:25 PM
/merged

kyrider
September 28th, 2011, 08:46 PM
He must be very young. I can't say when I was 19 I would drive like that but at my age I love to yield.

Lil_Green_Demon
September 28th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Saw every video that's been merged into this thread. The one I prefer speaking on, though, is the OP's vid of the Moscow rider.
First off, he's got skills, but he has to be the squidiest squid in the world of sportbikes! I mean, pulling wheelies in the opposite road with on-coming traffic? Yeah, eff that.
Secondly, I guarantee there are plenty of people who've seen this video and tried something similar. To those idiots, I just have one thing to say: I'm embarrassed to know that we even enjoy the same sport (riding bikes).
Lastly, if I were to see this idiot or anyone with a similar squidy mindset on the same road as me, or even on the opposite road, I'd immediately get off the road and wait until I'm 100% sure I won't cross paths with him and potentially die because of an idiot move he made.

Liv2ride2liv
March 6th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Type in ( black devil Moscow ) on utube its the first video that pops up

Dano
March 6th, 2012, 05:16 PM
links are better:

massacremasses
March 6th, 2012, 05:20 PM
XihQeZpwqpE

embedded is best

MUAHAHAHAHAHA I WIN BITCHES!!! :p

PS i didnt even watch the video so I have no idea if its even cool.... I probably will not watch it either...

Whiskey
March 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM
What's squid in russian?

кальмар (thank you google :D )

CZroe
March 6th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Re, re, re, re, repost:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=65200
:)

caspermayne
March 6th, 2012, 06:07 PM
He has a very huge balls !! At first I thought it was fast forwarded wow.

EthioKnight
March 6th, 2012, 07:07 PM
ahhh...just got my adrenaline fix...bliss :D

alex.s
March 6th, 2012, 07:26 PM
seen it. its not balls, its stupidity.

here is balls:
sfPM77TsGaA
vO5z_aWdhEY

EthioKnight
March 6th, 2012, 07:39 PM
seen it. its not balls, its stupidity.

Yes, agreeably the dude is putting himself and more importantly, others, at risk by doing what he's doing on the streets...but, still...you gotta give credit where it's due...that mofo has MAD skillz and mammoth balls!

drac
March 6th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Riding 100mph into oncoming traffic...........................25000 rubble fine
Splitting lanes like a madman....................................traumatic amputation
Making it to work on time..........................................Priceless

Ballsy......hell yes

Squid....while I don't condone that type of riding...... that guy is NO squid.

250rr
March 6th, 2012, 07:54 PM
What's squid in russian?

кальмар (thank you google :D )

+1

In addition, деад ман.

"Dead man" in russian. :rip:

caspermayne
March 6th, 2012, 08:01 PM
It is stupidity and dangerous but still impressive in my opinion.

Motofool
March 6th, 2012, 08:11 PM
I would say that waking up earlier for work would be less dangerous and stressful

CZroe
March 6th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I just *heart* Juno Reactor.

alex.s
March 7th, 2012, 02:12 AM
Yes, agreeably the dude is putting himself and more importantly, others, at risk by doing what he's doing on the streets...but, still...you gotta give credit where it's due...that mofo has MAD skillz and mammoth balls!

psh mad skillz? you should see my morning commute

Liv2ride2liv
March 7th, 2012, 12:10 PM
There's ghost rider finnal ride on utube same concept except add a cop chasing him He gives s new meaning to playing with the piggys and no it's not ghost rider from the movie

CZroe
March 7th, 2012, 12:29 PM
there's ghost rider finnal ride on utube same concept except add a cop chasing him he gives s new meaning to playing with the piggys and no it's not ghost rider from the [comic book/graphic novel]

ftfy

Jono
March 7th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I remember watching this video a while back and was shocked to see what this guy was doing. It is pretty awesome and I guess stupid. Maybe he likes living on the edge. Maybe he is suicidal. Idk. Or maybe he was just trying to make a youtube hit. And that he did. Almost 10 million views. That is pretty impressive if you ask me. I would like to see any of you try and do that. So yes, he has skills. I think it was a fun video to watch because I don't get to experience any of the things he does in my life. I would probably never ride like that. Anywho, to many people are hating on this guy. Nothing that he is doing is effecting any of your lives. Unless you also live in Moscow. If that is the case then I am sorry. :p

Bob2010
August 12th, 2013, 06:06 PM
MsKlsABsEL8
:thumbup:

audio sucks but watching this dude's channel, how can one be soo lucky soo many times?

deeno415
August 12th, 2013, 06:31 PM
This is the same guy on an R1 rippin' through Moscow...

XihQeZpwqpE

But did you see this guy in Brazil?!?! :eek:

2Y9yrqSesWI

My balls are microscopic compared to theirs!!! :fear:

set608
August 12th, 2013, 06:33 PM
All i can say to all those videos is death wish or they weren't taught what happens when an object at high speed come to an abrupt stop.

fishdip
August 12th, 2013, 06:43 PM
MsKlsABsEL8
:thumbup:

audio sucks but watching this dude's channel, how can one be soo lucky soo many times?

You got to love how he is a puss on the corners.

Bob2010
August 12th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Ok
I just watched those two recent posts you guys made.... Insane turns my stomach into knots

Alex
August 14th, 2013, 11:18 PM
/merged

rasta
August 15th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Some people are ****ing stupid