View Full Version : Homestead Miami Speedway

Cab305
February 9th, 2011, 08:43 PM
VBSQbFlf_W0

Wanted to learn how to produce videos so I taught myself using YouTube tutorials over 3 days, this is my first try :)

Footage is from 1/30/11 Homestead Speedway. Onboard footage is GoPro (not HD, definitely not me riding, lol) all other footage I shot using a Sony 1180 HD (shot standard not HD), this was trial and error so i din't want ginourmos files. (1 gig now) I'm happy with results, but doesn't look professional yet...

All editing was done in Adobe PremierPro, effects were in Adobe AfterEffects and tweaked music using Adobe Soundbooth.

I will be making some in HD soon. Now I have a better idea of how to capture good footage.

Is fun.... no?

P.S. Killer music is Fugazi "Epic Problem"

kevlarorc
February 10th, 2011, 09:54 AM
good stuff

my main critique would be that the framerate was a little wonky. It might be caused by rendering at varied framerates from the source footage.

Cab305
February 10th, 2011, 10:25 AM
good stuff

my main critique would be that the framerate was a little wonky. It might be caused by rendering at varied framerates from the source footage.

Thank you, yeah, it was a learning exercise. I keep seeing new thing every-time I look at it. The onboard footage was emailed to me at a small size. Next one i make will be all in HD, should be significantly better.

Thanks for input :thumbup:
Stay tuned.