View Full Version : Computrack

V2Neal
February 14th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Has anyone ever had their ninjette Computracked? I'm considering changing my front and rear a bit this year and curious if anyone has a good baseline and such.

Thanks! :cool:

tiggen
February 14th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Has anyone ever had their ninjette Computracked? I'm considering changing my front and rear a bit this year and curious if anyone has a good baseline and such.

Thanks! :cool:

Yes, multiple bikes, one my 250. Don't worry about a baseline; they have all that info in the database.

What are you changing?

V2Neal
February 14th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I am thinking about raising the rear and the front. Looking for a little more ground clearance.
Right now the forks are pushed up and it has a GSXR rear shock. I *think* that shock was a little shorter than the stock one and I lost a tad of height out of the rear. I'd like to at least get that back, but am thinking I want to push the forks back down and raise the rear through shorter dog bones.
The $64 question is - How much do I raise the rear?

tiggen
February 15th, 2011, 04:16 AM
He should be able to recommend something. These bikes don't have a lot of trail, so you don't want to raise the rear too much without compensating in some way.

Have you settled on a specific tire you like? Make sure it's on the bike when you have it measured.