View Full Version : Hi!

CoastCrystal
September 17th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Greetings from foggy northern CA. I just bought my Ninja 250 and now it's going to start raining. FANTASTIC! Lol :o

Alex
September 17th, 2008, 12:48 PM
:welcome: Crystal! Hope it doesn't rain too often when you want to go riding, but just in case Kawasaki made sure your ninjette won't melt! :rain: ;) Congrats on your new bike!

CoastCrystal
September 17th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Thank you for the welcome! Yeah, luckily the Ninja won't melt, but I sure need some more experience before riding on the wet roads! :p

FlamingYellowInsanity
September 18th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Hey, Welcome!

Good call on not riding rain untill you get some experience under your belt. I know you may feel anxious wanting to ride, but I can tell you that says a lot of good things about a person to say 'no, I need more experience before I do that.' You have just earned my total respect for that statement alone. :thumbup:

Give it a day or two, it will clear up sooner than it seems. Oh, be safe and have fun! :D

Travis

SV-Mark
October 4th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Welcome to ninjette.org Crystal, You have selected a fine motorcycle, whereabouts in Northern CA are you? Alex meets up with a gang of thugs and does a Marin county ride every Sunday, I made it out once and intend on doing it again. There is a Ninja 250 ride planned for the 26th of this month, perhaps you will be ready to come out and play by then, see the group rides section, should be a no pressure mellow paced ride, perhaps we will see you then:thumbup:

Sailariel
October 5th, 2008, 06:22 PM
You selected a great bike and have some super country to ride in. I used to live in Marina CA many years ago and now live in Maine. Bought my new Ninja in late June and have had a blast riding. Welcome to the forum.

SV-Mark
October 5th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Alex, BTW my wife has family in Maine, Arundel and OOB:thumbup:

Sailariel
October 10th, 2008, 02:38 PM
I love riding in Maine--especially after Labor Day. You can ride for an hour and not see a single car...Wonderful.