View Full Version : Official Ninjette XBox/PS3/Wii gamertag thread!!

GTsmokeya
February 26th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Hey guys and gals for anyone that plays on Xbox or playstion network, list your gamertag if you play online (and would like friends). Thanks

Xbox:
GTsmokeya

Playstation 3
GTsmokeya

Broom
February 26th, 2009, 06:28 PM
xbox is BROOMdoom :D

Jane Honda
February 27th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Jane_Honda

jameZ
February 27th, 2009, 09:45 PM
mine is "el jameZ" on xbox live....cod4 junkie :)

cwb48
March 1st, 2009, 12:29 PM
I play Unreal Tournament '99 as either Klaatu or Shamala, whichever suits my fancy at the moment, mostly on the sniper style servers.

Chris

Jane Honda
March 1st, 2009, 04:43 PM
I usually play Little Big Planet on PS3.

xTKx
March 2nd, 2009, 08:24 AM
X-box live:
xx Hoplite xx

Mostly play COD4, Halo3, or RB6V2....depending on how fast my internet wants to work... :rolleyes:

mike_sema
March 5th, 2009, 08:38 PM
x box live mike337
fight night rd3
fornza
sf4
madden

Realirony
March 6th, 2009, 12:46 PM
PS3:
Realirony

I play the hell outta some COD4, COD:WaW, and sometimes Little Big Planet

>=D

rockNroll
September 6th, 2009, 05:42 AM
[resurrect thread]

xbox live: rockNnachos

rockNroll was, of course, taken.... these_nachos_rule was my 2nd old hider tag in unreal tournament (along with rockNroll), but has too many characters... this is what I ended up with.

I'm playin fallout 3 now...
call of duty, world at war
tomb raider
moto gp 08 (big disappointment)

[/resurrect thread]

emt250
September 6th, 2009, 10:00 AM
zombie thread!

hybridxx
September 12th, 2009, 03:30 AM
XxHybridx

Not activated atm..but will be activating it pretty soon.

u guys ready for Modern Warfare 2?!?!!?! looks so damn epic.

istreefitty
September 12th, 2009, 06:01 PM
mikapha

I am COD4 fiend but will put it on pause to check out the new HALO ODST......untill the real FPS comes out COD MW2. Is there spose to be zombies on that??

hybridxx
September 12th, 2009, 06:05 PM
No zombies on it, But they are gonna have a thing similar to it tho. Kinda like firefight in Halo ODST(which looks, really badass to). Pretty much take wave after wave of enemies until you lose.

istreefitty
September 12th, 2009, 06:57 PM
well ok coz zombie terrorist is nowhere near as cool as zombie nazis (so cool the Fins made a movie about it Cold Death). Yea IDK if any of you were or are wowers (prob not because you have time to play XBOX), but my impression of HALO ODST is similuar to that of Warhammer. I mean just a filler for 2 months before COD 6 comes out. I cant wait to beta that new HALO reach though.

I think that COD6 has reached the highest reserve amounts for a FPS ever, could be wrong but that is what the 16 yr old working at Game Stop said

NoobNinja
September 16th, 2009, 05:19 AM
xbox

xBolognaP0nyx 0 is a zero

nfs shift
halo 3
cod waw
pgr4

you should make a condensed list and keep it updated

hybridxx
September 16th, 2009, 08:13 AM
hows shift?

Nexion
September 16th, 2009, 08:52 AM
PS3: Noiitekk

I stick to Battlefield 1943 and CoD: WaW

emt250
September 16th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Warrior Pope, though I don't pay for xbox live. Stupid microsoft made me call india about 5 times to cancel my gold subscription. Very very frustrating.

bob706
October 30th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Which one would you chose? I may be in the market for one of these systems and would like some input from folks that have one or both. I've been out of gaming consoles for awhile, the last one I bought was an Xbox about four years ago. I know the playstation plays blu-ray and the 360 doesn't. But I think the real issue is which one is better for the casual gamer, best games, etc. I am kind of leaning towards the 360 because I still have some old xbox games, assuming the 360 plays the older games.

Kolya1981
October 30th, 2009, 10:34 AM
PS3. You get blue ray, online gaming is free, if you have netflix streaming is coming and will be free, and you don't have to worry about the red ring of death.

XBox has more games since it is older but the PS3 is catching up. You have to pay a monthly fee for online play and netflix streaming, and you could get the red ring of death.
Posted via Mobile Device

zev42
October 30th, 2009, 10:53 AM
I agree, go with the PS3. Xbox has too many pain in the a$$ problems.

1.) everyone I know who owns an xbox, including myself, has experienced the red ring of death. red ring of death means your console is toast and you need to have microsoft send you a new/refurbished console
2.) to enable online gameplay, you have to fork up $50+ annually
3.) "read disc error" comes up, even if you insert a brand new, dust and scratch free disc... happens occasionally, but when it comes up, it's a pain
4.) no blu-ray... xbox came out with an HD-DVD player, but since HD-DVD's have been discontinued, there's no point
5.) when you get the red ring of death, you better hope your paid downloaded content will work with the new/refurbished console (I downloaded a bunch of songs for Rock Band, but after the red ring of death and receiving my new console, my paid downloaded content would not work because it's not 'licensed' to be played on my new console, even though it was downloaded onto my hard drive)
6.) you need to buy a $80-$100 wireless adapter if you want your xbox to have wireless internet connectivity

These are only problems I've experienced, but I know there's a long list of other problems which others have experienced.

Although on a positive note, the xbox IS backwards compatible :-D

Delta107
October 30th, 2009, 11:02 AM
PS3!
Has more of a selection of games not just "FPS". The controller is kid/small hands friendly. Very rare that your PS3 will break unlike the X360.

I've never owned a xbox or xbox 360 because I dont like the controller layout. I Prefer the N64 controller and PS3 controllers they are more natural.

Pros and Cons PS3:
Pro - Blu-Ray
Pro - Wireless Controllers with no battery pack
Pro - HDMI (The newer x360 now have HDMI)
Pro - Built in Wifi
Cons - Home sucks IMO
Cons - most People don't have mics so If you like to talk go with a x360
Cons - More expensive

If you are into the FPS go with a 360 you will be more satisfied.

andrewexd
October 30th, 2009, 11:35 AM
PS3 for me too. Im not a hardcore gamer or anything but I just prefer the PS3.

LazinCajun
October 30th, 2009, 12:24 PM
I've heard the newer 360's run cooler and are less prone to RROD. I don't own either console, so take this with a grain of salt.

rockNroll
October 30th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I got the 360 because everyone I know has one. I've read a lot about the 360 issues but I only know one person who had it happen and it was an early 360 and it happened after it was a few years old. I've had mine for about a year and so far, so good. I have the black one w/ 120g HD.

CZroe
October 30th, 2009, 01:17 PM
PS3 for me. If I didn't have an awesome gaming PC I'd have to say XBOX 360... as it is, I get most XBOX 360 "exclusive" releases on PC along with all the multiplatform releases. After that, the PS3 has more true "must play" exclusives.

I save a ton of money buying on PC too. Yeah, the cost of entry is higher, but if you buy a lot of games it pays off QUICK.

FWIW, even my PS3 is primarily a BD player! The Wii and PC get all the game time.

talldrink
October 30th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Well, I have both (well, my son has the Xbox and I have the PS3). Seems to me there are more games on the Xbox but with PS3, the blu-ray is an added convenience. Neither system is backwards compatible with previous games though so.....

IMO, it's a toss-up. I've not heard of anyone getting the RROD with the newer Xboxes either.

hybridxx
October 30th, 2009, 01:54 PM
honestly..PS3 has much more potential as far as graphics and stuff goes..but when do u see them use it lol. PS3 has blu ray. ermm...really comes down to what games u like.
ive got the ring of death twice alrdy..u just send it in and get a new one 3 weeks later. even after the ring of death i still think its worst the risk lol. badass system. and u really cant compare the online system. I dont mind paying 50 bucks a year for better online gaming and community. if ur gonna be playing call of duty and killzone by urself and watching blu ray, buy a a ps3, if u wanna play ur games online; call of duty, halo 3, gears of war. get a xbox lol.

LazinCajun
October 30th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Neither system is backwards compatible with previous games though so.....

The 360 is backwards compatible with some games.

Some quick google work produced this -- http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

nate-bama
October 30th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Rocks!!!!

Reswob
October 30th, 2009, 03:59 PM
X360. You want a video game console to play video games, right? The PS3 may be a blue ray player/home theatre/back massager/etc, but when it comes down to games it can't hold a candle to other consoles. Many people seem to forget that without great games you just have a big box.

miks
October 30th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Have to say 'Halo 1,2,3' are kickass games, and for me it would sway my decision to the Xbox 360. Even though I do have a PS3, I love going to my mates place to play his 360. But it does depend what you're looking for, whats it main function will be and what kind of games you are into.

nate-bama
October 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Forza 3...nuff said

CZroe
October 31st, 2009, 12:04 AM
Well, I have both (well, my son has the Xbox and I have the PS3). Seems to me there are more games on the Xbox but with PS3, the blu-ray is an added convenience. Neither system is backwards compatible with previous games though so....

As LazinCajun said, the XBOX 360 is backwards compatible with some XBOX games (mostly the popular ones and the simple-to-emulate ones). You have to have a HDD though, so the Core/Arcade unit can't do it out of the box.

The right PS3 can be fully or partially backwards compatible but they don't make those units anymore (it'd have to be used and they do go for a premium). In the US, that'd be all 20GB & 60GB PS3s. Some 80GB PS3s have partial BC (the first ones with a card reader), while the later versions have none. 40GB, 80GB v2, 120GB, and 160GB will only play PSone and PS3 games.

honestly..PS3 has much more potential as far as graphics and stuff goes..but when do u see them use it lol. PS3 has blu ray. ermm...really comes down to what games u like.
ive got the ring of death twice alrdy..u just send it in and get a new one 3 weeks later. even after the ring of death i still think its worst the risk lol. badass system. and u really cant compare the online system. I dont mind paying 50 bucks a year for better online gaming and community. if ur gonna be playing call of duty and killzone by urself and watching blu ray, buy a a ps3, if u wanna play ur games online; call of duty, halo 3, gears of war. get a xbox lol.

Actually, if you want to play Call of Duty or Gears of War, get a PC. :cool:

Halo 3 and GoW2 are arbitrarily withheld from the PC (mark my words, they will come... just like Halo 2 did eventually).

Edit: Oh! Graphically, they are both equivalent to a PC with a 7800GT-class GPU setup except unencumbered by Windows and legacy crap. Anyone who knows this knows that this puts them on pretty much equal graphical footing. The XBOX has 512MB GDDR3 shared between the system and the video chip while the PS3 has 256MB GDDR3 for the video and 256MB of memory for the CPU. GDDR3 is MUCH faster, but the advantage is lost when you realize that much of it is being used for the CPU. Even so, at least it's there on the 360 in case the programmers need to do less with the CPU and more with the GPU. The PS3 has the more powerful CPU, bar none, but the CPU has never been a graphical bottleneck. Anyone saying that the PS3 has more graphical potential clearly doesn't understand that the RSX was finalized a year earlier before the PS3 was delayed into 2006. It is as out-dated as the 360's year-old ATI GPU already was the day the PS3 launched... obsolete (compared to current PC tech, which consoles typically surpass at launch).

sharky nrk
October 31st, 2009, 01:39 PM
played on both extensively - PS3 hands down.

like everyone has said - blueray, better visuals and sound, for me there are not many if any games that i just have to have an xbox for that are not on the PS3, higher quality overall product, and GT5

ScorpionNinja
October 31st, 2009, 05:23 PM
IMO... neither!

Play your wife or gf, if ya got the 'control-her' in your hands! :devil:

heh, but seriously... ummm if you want a Combo-item, go for PS3-games/bluray movies > xbox360! :thumbup:

Nexion
October 31st, 2009, 05:53 PM
PS3. I'm no fanboy, but I'm a tech geek and the hardware for the PS3 is amazing. I don't like the 360 because of all of the problems and Halo kids.

DEXSPEED
October 31st, 2009, 06:06 PM
ps3!!!!!baby!!!!!!!

darthnip
October 31st, 2009, 06:25 PM
i've played both systems, and they both have their "wow factors", but i think it mainly just comes down to which controller you like to play with better. For me, the xbox controller just fits/feels better. i love what each machine can do, and with each there are also things i'd like changed, so its kind of a tie. so for me it just comes down to the controller.

emt250
October 31st, 2009, 06:28 PM
Get both. Each have some nice stuff and some crappy stuff.

CZroe
November 1st, 2009, 12:42 AM
I'm surprised at how overwhelmingly supported the PS3 is considering the actual markets prefer the XBOX 360 (except in Japan).

andrewexd
November 1st, 2009, 12:52 AM
I'm surprised at how overwhelmingly supported the PS3 is considering the actual markets prefer the XBOX 360 (except in Japan).

Probably because the PS3 was too expensive for a long while...

killerkay3
November 1st, 2009, 09:03 AM
It really depends what console has the games you want to buy, like xbox has Halo, Gears of War etc, and Ps3 has God of War, Metal Gar Solid, etc. Also if your going to be doing a lot of online gaming, I say get an Xbox 360, it does cost $50 a year, but the online is a lot better than psn.

Bleak21
November 14th, 2010, 03:06 PM
***NOTE: WHEN SENDING REQUESTS REMEMBER TO SAY YOUR NINJETTE.ORG USERNAME***

Hey all,

I was reading the COD thread where everyone was posting their PSN ID's and thought "why doesn't ninjette already have a thread dedicated to this"??? So if anyone wants to share their PS3 or XBOX ID and maybe catch a few games here's the place!

PSN ID: Bleak69
Most often played: CoD, MAG, Gt5 (will be 11/24!!, I'm making time for it already :thumbup:!), Uncharted

If you see me on feel free to hit me up just say if you're from ninjette.org in the msg!

8gauge
November 14th, 2010, 05:50 PM
great idea. If anyone didn't catch mine on the other thread, here's mine:

PSN : the_sampler

jshox
November 14th, 2010, 05:51 PM
xbox 360: jshox

00NissanNinja
November 15th, 2010, 11:26 AM
I ll invite you soon bleak I look forward to some gt5

scotty
November 15th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Cool! PSN- dytsnoop

Had a few people reqest already from the other posting! =)

Bleak21
November 15th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Yeah I am PUMPED for gt5. I have literally done a months worth of coursework ahead of time in preparation lolol!

8gauge
November 15th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Cool! PSN- dytsnoop

Had a few people reqest already from the other posting! =)

please remember to state you're from ninjette.org because I don't really add everyone due to friend limit on PSN. I have 4 pending but i'm not sure if i should add them or not. so dont forget!

Scott1620
November 16th, 2010, 08:34 AM
My XBL ID is "Scott1620" i mostly am playing Rockband3, fable3, or COD currently...

rockNroll
November 16th, 2010, 10:51 AM
rockNnachos on XBL. I play COD modern warefare. Don't send me an invite if you're lookin to hook up with somneone who owns :p I have fun but I'm not very good. Many years as a PC gamer and used to be real good but I can't seem to grasp the lag in console controls.

checho323
November 16th, 2010, 02:22 PM
XBL - coolchecho :thumbup:

ungluck
March 14th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Here it is, i know some people mostly watch movies or play games,which ever. But if you post i will add you to the appropriate list in this first post!!

we can watch videos together,race,shoot,etc and that would be great!! the Wii aspect if a little harder..if you know hwo to find your Wii addy..pm it to me, i'm not sure msot people will share it cos it's not as played anymore and mostly for kids it seems now. so you may not wanna shars it!!

Anyway!! here we go!!:thumbup::thumbup:

XBox GamerTags:

Ungluck - HGM EvilBunny

PS3 GamerTags:

Ungluck - EvilGLi

Alex
March 14th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Had a good one of these going, will merge it with that one... :thumbup:

ungluck
March 15th, 2011, 01:56 AM
i thought my setup was better..with a detailed list of ninjette name and gamertag seperated into systems on the first post...jus sayin ;)

PsychoNinja
March 15th, 2011, 06:36 AM
I mostly play COD 4, COD MW2, Forza 3, MAG, Red Dead Redemption, and GT5 online.

XBL:
EvilPsycho666

PSN:
EvilPsycho666

Mekkakat
March 15th, 2011, 08:11 AM
PSN: Mekkakat

SSF4 (I'll school y'all! :P )
CoD
Random other games

maviam1
March 21st, 2011, 12:39 AM
on PSN i am mav_i_am . mostly play black ops and uncharted 2. im looking at a couple of racing games to be buying soon

jshox
March 21st, 2011, 09:51 AM
I just recently sold my xbox, and got a ps3.

PSN; JSHOX90

I play Killzone3, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, ModNationRacers

Sixringz
March 21st, 2011, 10:40 AM
PSN - SpRaWLz

checho323
July 19th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Xbox gamer tag: coolchecho

caps
July 19th, 2011, 03:29 PM
PSN - capsisking

CThunder-blue
July 19th, 2011, 03:29 PM
PS3- Armeeof2

Play Medal of Honor

YORCHI
July 19th, 2011, 03:40 PM
xbox: YORCHI117

ps3: YORCHI117

redninjadude
July 19th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Xbox Live Gamertag: SeniorBalls

00NissanNinja
July 19th, 2011, 09:21 PM
hmm I realize I never actually said mine PSN:Xser-SR

reaubideux
July 20th, 2011, 08:49 AM
XBL: MorboTheAnihl8r

Pretty much exclusively play the newest CoD title, so until November'ish.. it's Black Ops.

rusninja
July 29th, 2011, 12:24 AM
psn:russy408

Azhyen
July 29th, 2011, 11:07 AM
PSN: azhyen619

CThunder-blue
August 16th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Who plays Killzone3? I just started on Sunday and it's a freaking blast!

jmcblitz
October 19th, 2011, 04:55 AM
PSN: JMCBlitz
CoD MW2, GT5 and such

THE BIG SITT
October 19th, 2011, 05:48 PM
GT- THE BIG SITT

Madden, FIFA, Forza4, COD

road_rascal
October 19th, 2011, 06:06 PM
XBL: roadrascal

I only play Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Vietnam online. Waiting for BF3. And yeah, check my stats. I'm not that great of a gamer.

saxnbass
October 24th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Steam: saxnbass

Not on much recently with college classes, but I hope to get on more during free time in future again. Though I really need to make sure I don't get sucked back into hardcore gaming like last year. I probably clocked about 2,000+ hours last year... :S

Mocha Man
December 29th, 2011, 11:10 PM
PSN: Hardboiled_Wookie
Xbox: BeardedWookie
Wii: Have one, but never really go online on it. I do play it all the time though

Wicked808
December 29th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Xbox live: x808xWICKEDx- I play COD 4, modern warfare 2, black ops, and MW3:thumbup::D

Agger
December 30th, 2011, 04:30 PM
PS3- KingMaker4

Mostly playing Battlefield 3 at the moment

massacremasses
January 2nd, 2012, 04:28 PM
XBL: massacre masses
PSN: Tasteykaka

ajcadoo
February 20th, 2012, 06:34 PM
PSN: ajcadoo
XBL: ajcadoo

Although I never play xbox, and I shell out $50/year for it.

Play Call of Duty only pretty much...

Joesauce
June 30th, 2012, 02:03 AM
gamertag for xbox is in my sig!!

Maielstrom
June 30th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Playstation 3: Maielstrom

I've had the system since December and pretty much only play Twisted Metal (PS3) and DC Universe Online

Old Lemon
June 30th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Xbox: Oldlemon

nycsteve
July 3rd, 2012, 07:17 AM
XBL: cryptosteve187

Ghost Recon & MW3 right now.

xSean13
July 3rd, 2012, 09:28 AM
xbox: x13 SeaN 37x

only play fifa.

edxmon
July 3rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
PSN: edxmon
Wii: I have no idea

But I would love to play BFBC2 with some of you if you have it. I really like that game.

Mehbs300
January 4th, 2013, 05:41 PM
I'm 24 and got an Xbox for Chrissy. I haven't had a gaming console for 10yrs. So its a bit of fun getting back into it.

Just got COD-Black Opps II its pretty much the only game I play.

Gamer Tag: Mebz11