View Full Version : Brand New Apple IPAD 2 White 16GB wifi

kashun84
March 23rd, 2011, 10:54 AM
Guys, I have a Brand New Apple IPAD 2 White 16GB wifi ver. for sale. Looking forward to get $630. Shoot me PM or leave msg if anyone interested. Thanks~~~

Jason

caps
March 23rd, 2011, 11:34 AM
um... why is it $181 more expensive then it is brand new?

bdavison
March 23rd, 2011, 01:36 PM
Scalper.

CZroe
March 23rd, 2011, 03:12 PM
um... why is it $181 more expensive then it is brand new?

Supply and demand. Why do you think he wants to sell it?

Scalper.

Some people can't wait and will pay the premium. It's rude to speculate that he bought it just to sell it in his own FS thread. Honestly, so what if he did? He did the work to obtain it when it is still hard to get and is selling his service for $181.

kashun84
March 24th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Not trying to bring up a bunch of argue but like what he said and the out door price is around $550 with tax. Anyway, I have lowered the price before it's going to ebay.

CThunder-blue
March 24th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Supply and demand. Why do you think he wants to sell it?

Some people can't wait and will pay the premium. It's rude to speculate that he bought it just to sell it in his own FS thread. Honestly, so what if he did? He did the work to obtain it when it is still hard to get and is selling his service for $181.

It only bothers me during Black Friday when people camp stores to buy things they know they'll never use and to resell them for profit. There ARE people out there who would like to get a good deal on stuff and who will actually use them. However, for this kind of stuff, I agree.

Personally, I have enough patience to wait out new release stuff. Altho I'll be getting the iPhone 5 this year, I'll just be pre-ordering it and not waiting in lines.

CynicalC
April 2nd, 2011, 05:35 PM
It only bothers me during Black Friday when people camp stores to buy things they know they'll never use and to resell them for profit. There ARE people out there who would like to get a good deal on stuff and who will actually use them. However, for this kind of stuff, I agree.

Personally, I have enough patience to wait out new release stuff. Altho I'll be getting the iPhone 5 this year, I'll just be pre-ordering it and not waiting in lines.

Black friday is one thing. That's a great time to make money on things you get cheap. But I HATE people who buy things like toys and consoles around christmas to resell at profit. I don't like kids but that's a real ****** thing to do when you're taking something a parent might be able to afford to get for their kids and making it impossible.

On the other hand, I don't feel bad for anyone dumb enough to buy an ipad for $600. I feel worse for the guy who bought it just to resell because that's a lot of work for not very much cash lol.