View Full Version : Sending you some potential members

Sailariel
March 26th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Have joined the NT Owners.org forum and am sending some people your way. They are people who want to get into motorcycling and need a good bike. Many of the people on the forum suggested getting a green Ninja because they are faster. On the NT-700V Forum, I am not one of the older guys. It is a well run forum and the people are very friendly.

Not to worry, I'll still be around--Blackwidow would track me down, and that could be a disaster. I have more sense than that.

AMMOCAN
March 26th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Good deal!

KURT
March 27th, 2011, 06:25 AM
On the NT-700V Forum, I am not one of the older guys.

I guess there's something to be said, for hanging out with people your own age. Better give me a link to that site...:rolleyes:

Sailariel
March 27th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I guess there's something to be said, for hanging out with people your own age. Better give me a link to that site...:rolleyes:

Kurt, It's a very congenial group. The emphasis is on touring, some farkles, a little bit of tech stuff. My sense is that the reason for this is that NT people are pretty happy with their bikes performancewise. Lots of ST-1100 owners, some Pacific 800 folks, and St1300. The ST people are into long tours. There are very few pictures. There is great comraderie and they have given me a warm welcome. They are at NT-Owners. ORG.