View Full Version : Woman riders in Carleton Place, ON

gaby
April 30th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Hello,

Is there any Carleton Place, ON woman riders? or close to CP. I have trying to meet woman riders in this area to get together and do a group ride but so far nothing.

SSR
May 5th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I can speak for women Ninja 250 riders in the Ottawa area (I know there are a few on 600's), but there are a bunch of us Ninja 250 guys in the area.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=70676

We actually haven't met up yet (too much rain), but it'd be great to see you out. We'd probably be meeting downtown most likely...

gaby
May 13th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Hey thanks I already checked out the thread. yeah seems like there is a lot of man hehehe, and I dont actually ride around downtown Ottawa I normally ride from CP to Smith Falls to Merrickville and so on.

SSR
May 14th, 2011, 08:48 AM
That's a nice trip, I've done that many times before (well, not from Carleton Place, but Ottawa -> Merrickville -> Smith Falls).

Once we get a bit more established I'm sure we'll be planning a trip out to Calabogie or some other places out west. You'd be more than welcome to join, and we could even meet you out there.

Keep an eye on that thread, I know for a fact there is a female 250 ninja rider here in Ottawa, maybe she'll join!