View Full Version : It's Sold!

Terrorizer
May 8th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Yup sold it yesterday..Bought a mint 1989 Honda NT650 Hawk. Really cool I must say and what a different world form the Ninja 250.

What can I say about the Ninja 250? I could't have done it without you my little friend and you will be missed. However, I made a good kid and his girlfried very happy by selling them a great little bike for her to start on at a great price, thats very satisfying I must say.

What can I say about the new Hawk? man..wow, fits like a glove, fast enough but not crazy GXR fast ( thank god) extremely comfortable, quiet
stable but also cuts the corners like the 250, and awesome bike indeed.
:thumbup:

Dont worry, the old terrorizer will check in and read all the great posts on my favorite ninja 250 site, I couldn't have done it without you too ninjette.org and friends! thanks everybody, you rock.

dk58
May 8th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Awesome new purchase! Got any pictures? I absolutely love the Hawk, one will definitely be my next bike. :thumbup:

k-os
May 8th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Nice choice on the Hawk! I've got one I'm working on a build now. Almost ready to take it out on the road. If you're not on the forum yet, join up on HawkGTForum (www.hawkgtforum.com).

Terrorizer
May 9th, 2011, 09:01 AM
I will check out the hawkgt forum as well.

Yasko
May 9th, 2011, 07:33 PM
:thumbup: love the old bikes...

Reddoak
May 11th, 2011, 04:31 PM
This is hands down, bar none, my absolute favorite bike from the 80s. I want to get one someday, I've always wanted one...

MrBrownTX
May 13th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I love that bike, It was a friend of mines second bike when he got a SuperHawk and I got to take it on a few rides.

Terrorizer
May 13th, 2011, 04:11 PM
So now I sold my Ninja 250..What do i do with my Ninjette Profile? do I delete it? change it? change photo? LOLOL..Are ex-ninjette owners now Advisors? I would be happy to do that for anyone who needs help or has a question because I love this site and the commraderie of Ninja 250 owners and enthusiasts, its beautiful really..

I just not clear on the protocol of how to be an ex-ninjetter....?

Its a very exciting place to be with a new bike and all that obvious stuff, but at the same time, theres a ping in my heart about leaving for good...or something...

zilaniz
May 13th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Its just the same as when you had your ninja 250....I have an R6 but still post here and check the threads out on a daily basis

So now I sold my Ninja 250..What do i do with my Ninjette Profile? do I delete it? change it? change photo? LOLOL..Are ex-ninjette owners now Advisors? I would be happy to do that for anyone who needs help or has a question because I love this site and the commraderie of Ninja 250 owners and enthusiasts, its beautiful really..

I just not clear on the protocol of how to be an ex-ninjetter....?

Its a very exciting place to be with a new bike and all that obvious stuff, but at the same time, theres a ping in my heart about leaving for good...or something...

Reddoak
May 21st, 2011, 09:32 AM
But... you do have to update your profile and sig...

splittrain
May 21st, 2011, 10:24 AM
grats Bro