View Full Version : Jennings GP gearing

tiggen
May 27th, 2011, 02:12 PM
All (Joel),

I'm headed to Jennings on Sunday for a track day. What gearing do the 250's need there?

thanks!

JS73
June 1st, 2011, 05:47 AM
Duh! Sorry I wasn't on the forum to answer this. :o
Stock gearing works great at JGP, 14/45. Hope you had fun, JGP is a great track for the ninjette.

tiggen
June 3rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
I had a great time until the motor went BOOM. Damn mosquitos almost ruined the weekend though. They were brutal.

I went with 14/46. It worked fine. Unfortunately, there was no timing beacon so I have no idea how fast I went.

God I love T3-T11. Favorite stretch of track ever!!

JS73
June 7th, 2011, 06:11 AM
I had a great time until the motor went BOOM. Damn mosquitos almost ruined the weekend though. They were brutal.

I went with 14/46. It worked fine. Unfortunately, there was no timing beacon so I have no idea how fast I went.

God I love T3-T11. Favorite stretch of track ever!!

Damn, sorry to hear the motor went on you, but cool you had a good time. :thumbup: Yeah, the bugs can be brutal at JGP :mad:

T3-T11 on the Ninjette is just too much fun :)

jstrain
June 10th, 2011, 02:15 PM
What happened to the motor? I have a blast down there. Most fun I had was on a borrowed 250 :D

tiggen
June 13th, 2011, 04:49 AM
^Spun a rod.

sowega
June 15th, 2011, 03:47 PM
^Spun a rod.

You need anything to have it sorted by Road Atlanta?

tiggen
June 15th, 2011, 05:34 PM
You need anything to have it sorted by Road Atlanta?

Should be good, but thanks. Putting top end of that motor on the bottom end of another. New gaskets are on order. Will have to use the old ones if they don't make it on time.

sowega
June 15th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Should be good, but thanks. Putting top end of that motor on the bottom end of another. New gaskets are on order. Will have to use the old ones if they don't make it on time.

If you run into any trouble, call Lindsay at Marietta Motorsports; she can usually get stuff sooner than us commoners. :thumbup: