View Full Version : Chuckwalla 5/27 Thank you!

cynicalkit
May 28th, 2011, 08:15 AM
This is a very special thank you to a ninjette member Dean <-- (I hope I spelled that right).

I was out at Chuckwalla yesterday with the new racer school. I pushed my front end too hard and tucked the front in a morning session and ended up low siding and broke my left foot peg and bracket in the process (trying to keep up with "A" riders on a 250 was a pain in the ass). I was upset that I wouldn't be able to complete the school and get my racing license because of the broken part when NINJETTE MEMBER TO THE RESCUE had a stock peg to let me borrow and finish off my day! I completed the mock race and got my certificate. YIPPEE!

So once again thank you to the very kind and thoughtful member on this board that went out of his way to see my situation and help me out very generously. Please contact me so I can get your peg back to you.:thumbup:

CC Cowboy
May 28th, 2011, 08:44 AM
congrats!!!!

phr3ek
May 28th, 2011, 11:01 AM
nice!

nice to hear there are super cool ppl out there
i always heard that track ppl are friendly, but i didnt expect them to be lending parts friendly :thumbup:

Rexbo
May 30th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Sorry to hear about the crash, but glad you're alright and got your license. From what i heard from John (Aprilia 450) and Andrew (Orange ninja 250), it was BRUTALLY hot on friday. Not sure how you survived! Saturday was still freakin hot and started getting super windy, and ended up only being 3 ninjas on grid, and two finishing the race (sorry John!!!). Sunday races ended up getting cancelled because it was just too freakin windy, and the dust was so bad you couldnt see the track!

Caliphotography photos are up! Here are some of mine from the weekend :)

http://www.caliphotography.com/photos/index.php?do=photocart&viewImage=1155328

dino74
May 31st, 2011, 11:48 AM
OMG was it hot ( 103 F ) but overall it ran much smoother than previous Trackdaz events which is good because I was seriously thinking about switching to Socal Trackdays only.

Cynicalkit, Glad you finished NRS! :) Just PM me when get your replacement part and we can figure then how to meet. I'm in no rush to get it back since its a backup part.

dino74
May 31st, 2011, 11:50 AM
Caliphotography photos are up! Here are some of mine from the weekend :)

Where did the green machine go? Did you repaint or buy new plastics?

Rexbo
May 31st, 2011, 12:31 PM
Where did the green machine go? Did you repaint or buy new plastics?

Repainted :)

Also, this is a youtube recreation of my saturday race vs. john:

MPfxtJ8SQgk

Nemesis
June 26th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Repainted :)

Also, this is a youtube recreation of my saturday race vs. john:

http://youtu.be/MPfxtJ8SQgk

I just saw this. :lol:

Peanut_EOD
July 21st, 2011, 09:34 PM
That's what it sounds like inside my helmet during a race!