View Full Version : Indianapolis Riley Miracle ride

algerath
June 3rd, 2011, 04:55 PM
My friend, who rides a cruiser, talked me into going with him on Sunday to the Riley Childrens hospital miracle ride. I am not sure what to expect, but I think it may be heavy on the cruiser/HD riders.

Any Indiana ninjette riders going to be there? If so wanna meet up and ride together? May be nice to see another small bike in what I fear may be a sea of v-twins.

I talked to a guy who had been before and he said they make an announcement to start your engines and the roar is deafening. I will certainly be taking ear plugs to this ride!!!

IndyTwoFiddy
June 4th, 2011, 02:25 PM
My friend, who rides a cruiser, talked me into going with him on Sunday to the Riley Childrens hospital miracle ride. I am not sure what to expect, but I think it may be heavy on the cruiser/HD riders.

Any Indiana ninjette riders going to be there? If so wanna meet up and ride together? May be nice to see another small bike in what I fear may be a sea of v-twins.

I talked to a guy who had been before and he said they make an announcement to start your engines and the roar is deafening. I will certainly be taking ear plugs to this ride!!!

What time is it? I'd be interested...but I work til the mid afternoon...IF I cant make this one, I'm up for riding any other time if you make it up this way..

algerath
June 4th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I don't get up to indianapolis too often but when I do I will let you know, maybe some part of motogp weekend.