"You can't make your gf "come" so your bike has to do it"
"You guys look like a bunch of gay pirates"
:rotflmao:

Cazper
June 5th, 2011, 12:59 PM
That was great... thanks for sharing... :rofl:

Mizono
June 5th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I figured my fellow Ninja riders would find that one pretty funny!!

justin49
June 5th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Hahahahhahah that was awesomeee

illmental
June 5th, 2011, 05:14 PM
"You can't make your gf "come" so your bike has to do it"
"You guys look like a bunch of gay pirates"
:rotflmao:
I can't wait to use these lines!

kaiserz
June 7th, 2011, 09:35 PM
since we're talking about harleys/harley riders, do you guys ever give them a wave or a nod when ever you see one on the road? they seem very unapproachable.

HypnoKhaos
June 7th, 2011, 09:41 PM
:amen:

Snake
June 7th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Some wave and some don't.

bdavison
June 8th, 2011, 10:47 AM
ROFL....
Ride to Pretend, Pretend to Ride...

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH

TXJ
June 8th, 2011, 11:40 AM
since we're talking about harleys/harley riders, do you guys ever give them a wave or a nod when ever you see one on the road? they seem very unapproachable.

When I use to ride a HD I'd wave to everyone. %90 of the HD guys I waved at, didn't return wave. I only got a wave out of the older guys on road glides. I see a lot of young guys on 883s lately (the blacked out one) on the weekends. I think they watched the commercial for it one too many times since majority of them ride like douche bags.

Live2ride
June 8th, 2011, 12:16 PM
haha, great stuff. :lol:

money
June 8th, 2011, 01:01 PM
When I use to ride a HD I'd wave to everyone. %90 of the HD guys I waved at, didn't return wave. I only got a wave out of the older guys on road glides. I see a lot of young guys on 883s lately (the blacked out one) on the weekends. I think they watched the commercial for it one too many times since majority of them ride like douche bags.

They could be like me: too new to comfortably take my hands off the bars most of the time. I always do a nod or a 2 finger from the bars if I can, though. :o

ricochet08
June 9th, 2011, 03:58 AM
that was indeed pretty hilarious :D

FrugalNinja250
June 9th, 2011, 10:22 AM

The first person to wave at me my first day on the bike was riding a Harley. I didn't know about the wave, so I had no clue why this burly guy in leather on a Harley waved at me. I certainly didn't know him. Later that day I got waves from most every rider, including Harley riders, and I quickly figured it out. That was the day I first felt like I was part of a community, a community of riders, and you couldn't have pried that smile off my face with a crowbar. I wave at everyone. I don't care if they don't wave back, it's a gesture offered freely with no expectation of reward.

Mizono
June 10th, 2011, 06:13 AM
The first person to wave at me my first day on the bike was riding a Harley. I didn't know about the wave, so I had no clue why this burly guy in leather on a Harley waved at me. I certainly didn't know him. Later that day I got waves from most every rider, including Harley riders, and I quickly figured it out. That was the day I first felt like I was part of a community, a community of riders, and you couldn't have pried that smile off my face with a crowbar. I wave at everyone. I don't care if they don't wave back, it's a gesture offered freely with no expectation of reward.

:whathesaid:

leed
June 10th, 2011, 08:28 AM

Most Harley riders wave back or wave first whenever I see them on the road. To be honest, I've had more sport bike riders not wave back than anyone else. But it doesn't really bother me, as sometimes I don't notice people when they go by either. Or at least on the interstate.

JeffM
June 12th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Most folks I wave at wave back (except for scooter riders :confused20:)

Ducati version :D:

EAsRyA8RsXM

miss_syn
June 13th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Especially hilarious because all the police here have HDs for their personal bikes.

Xoulrath
June 14th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Both of those are too funny! :)

alex.s
June 14th, 2011, 07:16 PM
@ the ducati vid... BHWAHAHAHA!!!! amazing. absolutely amazing. "it has 47 miles..."

Xoulrath
June 14th, 2011, 09:55 PM
"it has 47 miles..."I know, too funny. I feel bad if I don't get 47 miles in for a ride. My wife always teased me about never saving any money in gas or maintenance on the car, because I was using more miles on the bike on the "scenic" route home.

Kevin2109
June 15th, 2011, 10:22 PM
HD riders dont wave to me :cool: Whats up with that?

GetBusyLiving
June 30th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Freakin' Hilarious!!! Going to share with my co-workers as they all have Harleys and I am the only one who doesn't, not to mention the only chick with a bike too! :thumbup:

gt_turbo
July 12th, 2011, 06:14 PM
thats awesome!

nickjpass
December 11th, 2011, 03:39 PM
This video is a bit inappropriate.

b4ZfaDjxDBs

saxnbass
December 11th, 2011, 06:50 PM
You think that's inappropriate? Check this one out :D

6B9mwpg1BTw

Warning, contains strong language.