View Full Version : Squid-a-litious

JeffM
June 12th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Two things, Squids on yellow bikes are the worst of the species and how many of these incidents spawned Craig's List ads that included the statment; "Minor faring damage from low speed drop" :rolleyes:

(Some carnage and skin loss shown but not any really horrid stuff)

Enjoy:

rTEO8ka5e0M

money
June 12th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Rofl. Stupid is as stupid does.

LazinCajun
June 12th, 2011, 10:06 AM
I was impressed with the guy at 3:11 who managed to stay on his feet after a failed stoppie.

These poor motorcycles though, no machine deserves to be ridden by idiots like this.

whiteboy
June 12th, 2011, 10:22 AM
The music went perfect with the video. Looking at the road rash at the beginning looked bad

Cazper
June 12th, 2011, 09:21 PM
And these are the kinds of idiots that give sportbike riders a bad name... to each their own I suppose :noidea:

wtfh4xx
June 12th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Ugh, these are the people I do NOT want to ride with.

Anyone notice how at the end he managed to take out like FOUR bikes in addition to his own. :asshat:

Indy250r
June 13th, 2011, 05:44 AM
WTH happened to the guy at ~1:44?

Mizono
June 13th, 2011, 05:49 AM

Anyone notice how at the end he managed to take out like FOUR bikes in addition to his own. :asshat:

Yeah he is gonna be in deep S*** when all is said and done. Because no way id be paying to fix my own bike.

Good video find. Ive seen several of those vids before and yeah id never ride or be NEAR those types on the off chance im associated as being "with" them.

glock_19
June 13th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Did you notice that the vast majority of these wrecks were during a stoppie or a wheelie? Seems like if you keep 2 wheels on the ground you'll be fine.

glock_19
June 13th, 2011, 06:29 AM

I was also wondering the same thing...

slolane
June 13th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Great soundtrack! :)

setasai
June 13th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Amazing compilation. Made me cringe a few times.

Riding with no gear = stupid.
Stunting with no gear = idiotic on all accounts.

Xoulrath
June 13th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Ugh, these are the people I do NOT want to ride with.Exactly what I was thinking as I was watching. Also, where are these peoples' helmets?

Liber
June 13th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Exactly what I was thinking as I was watching. Also, where are these peoples' helmets?

natural selection

rockNroll
June 13th, 2011, 11:26 AM
1:50 :thumbup:

TXJ
June 13th, 2011, 12:06 PM
All those poor bikes. :(

Xoulrath
June 13th, 2011, 03:03 PM
natural selectionI really want to believe they just forgot to put them on. I really want to believe that there are not so many stupid people out there.

Damn, I mean at least the dudes on cruisers going helmetless are doing it for show and are usually riding a straight stretch of road at slow speeds. Still dangerous, but far safer than some idiot knowing he or she is about to stunt not putting a helmet on. :angry7:

Liber
June 13th, 2011, 03:29 PM
I see waaaay too many people without riding protection to believe they just forget.

It's pretty simple. People are just way too concerned with what other people think of them. As far as comfort of gear goes, there really is no excuse.

My Shoei helmet makes my head look enormous, and I couldn't care less. My noggin is my most valuable asset and I know of 2 riders around here who bumped their heads riding cruisers at about 25mph. They both owned their own business and both are now basically retarded, own nothing and live in a trailer.

Riding can cause far worse things than death if you aren't wearing gear.

JeffM
June 13th, 2011, 04:05 PM

Had to watch it about 10 times....... All I can see that is strange is that it looks as if the rider is sitting side saddle to the left side of the bike :confused:

Mizono
June 13th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I certainly don't see it that they forget. I mean when you walk out the door you know if your jacket and helmet is on. Even more so for stunting.

alex.s
June 14th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Had to watch it about 10 times....... All I can see that is strange is that it looks as if the rider is sitting side saddle to the left side of the bike :confused:

if you watch his back tire it looks like hes tryyying to do a rolling burnout but fails

Little_Ghost
June 14th, 2011, 07:49 PM

Dude, not just the guy at the end, but so many of those d-bags caused major damage to the other bikes nearby! Sucks that they have to ruin other people's fun, but I guess that's one of the many reasons why I would never want to be riding with anyone of those asses anywhere near me.

almost40
June 15th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Tools, all of them.

SSR
June 15th, 2011, 02:56 PM
It's pretty simple. People are just way too concerned with what other people think of them.

Personally, I think if you find yourself some really good looking gear and a helmet, it actually makes you look better on a bike.

setasai
June 16th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Personally, I think if you find yourself some really good looking gear and a helmet, it actually makes you look better on a bike.

Girlfriend says I cant comment on her accessorizing because I've been doing the same since I started riding. There's just soooo many types of gear that comes in soooo many different styles that are great for soooo many different climates. Gotta get them all to be prepared.

ungluck
June 18th, 2011, 03:38 PM
99% of those fukn retards are in sleeveless tshirts and ****..they deserve what they got.

Honko
June 20th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Amazing compilation. Made me cringe a few times.

Riding with no gear = stupid.
Stunting with no gear = idiotic on all accounts.

Stunting with no gear in the middle of a busy highway = :confused::confused::confused:

Honko
June 20th, 2011, 02:44 PM

+1 to that. Full gear, or at the least a helmet with a proper jacket, looks baller.

LazinCajun
June 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Yeah, but the doctors will think you're a sissy if you don't need a skin graft or eight.

jamesio
June 25th, 2011, 05:38 PM
natural selection

lol

God damn these people are stupid.

adri99an
July 1st, 2011, 11:31 PM
I think I lost IQ points watching these numbnutzzz....

Suave
July 2nd, 2011, 12:57 AM
I think my favorite is the guy who fell off the side of his bike, but still holds on the handlebars as he is dragged off the road lol like he is going to hop back up and recover it! 3:25