View Full Version : woodcraft lowerd risers/clip ons and rear sets

peeweecollins
June 29th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Hey i'm 6'3" i own an 06 ninja 250 i've been riding for about six months now and I enjoy the bike but it seems after about 25 minutes of riding my hands hurt like hell I really cant afford a bigger bike right now i've tried relaxing my grip but it doesnt seem to help i've heard about woodcraft clip ons and lowerd risers and I hear its a good mod for taller riders i'm looking for a little feedback on those and also rearsets will that exspensive upgrade help also thx alot I would gladley appriciate the info.

Alex
June 29th, 2011, 07:47 PM
/thread moved to pre-gen farkles.

(check out the similar threads listed at the bottom of the page for a few discussions on the woodcrafts)

Kevin2109
June 29th, 2011, 07:48 PM
This topic has been gone over so many times its crazy! You gotta search dude :thumbup:

Yes they will help you, they will basically stretch you out. If your having problems with your wrist hurting then you gripping too tight. Get on your bike and get into a tuck and take your hands off the bars and stay in that position. Feel the lower muscles working? Thats how you should hold yourself on the bike :D