View Full Version : DFW meet/ride

Dat_Ninja_There
June 29th, 2011, 11:44 PM
I am new to DFW area still, only been here about 9 months. And new to bikes, owned my 2010 250r since march. I thought it would be cool if a bunch of us 250 riders had a meet and/or ride.

Any suggestions on a date, place &/or route are welcomed. It'd be nice to meet some other riders, see others mods & accessories, swap ideas, etc. If anyones down let's start making this happen.

SNAPPY
June 30th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Hey Seth. I live South of FTW. Long haul from McKinney. I don't have a street legal 250. Race only. But we have a couple street bikes. If you're putting something together let me know.

Ever do trackdays?

Linuss
June 30th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Mizono and I are in Burleson, Werehusky is in Arlington, Jasko is in FTW, and TxNinjaGirl is up in Hurst.

Mizono and I are ALWAYS trying to get the others to ride with us. I know Mizonos schedule is very flexible, and I only work 2-3 days a week due to 24hr shifts.

randy328
June 30th, 2011, 09:28 AM
I'm in...Hey Snappy!

Snappy and I are on the same 250 Endurance Race Team, but we both still like street rides, we just have to use a bigger bike.

SNAPPY
June 30th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Looks like we got us a group. Now all we need to do is set a date.

Dat_Ninja_There
July 1st, 2011, 09:15 AM
Lets figure out a time, a date and a place and I'm down. It'd be good to meet and ride with others.

trentharris72
July 2nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
I live north of Fort Worth I've been riding since February and decided today that I would like to become more involved in the motorcycle community. I have gotten tired of riding by myself. Ha. I would like to join in with you all.

Bam_Bam
July 12th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Dat_Ninja I am probably really close to ya im in Wylie, and there are some incredible back road rides near Lake Lavon with lots of twisties and nice scenery. Would definetly be down for setting up a group ride. Seems as though there are a fair number of 250's in our area would be great to have a few ride buddies.

randy328
July 12th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Ya'll should ride down to Cresson (http://www.motorsportranch.com/) one day this weekend (July 16/17). We've got a trackday there and you can meet and greet lots of folks. Snappy and I will both be on our 250s. Somebody is on track basically from 9-5 with a lunch break. Fun to watch, too.

Dat_Ninja_There
July 12th, 2011, 09:45 PM
I'd be down to have a meet/ride this weekend if anyone else is down

trentharris72
July 13th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I would be down this weekend ready for anything after i get off work at two on Friday, I'm free both Saturday and Sunday. I can meet anywhere really as long as it is easy to get too since I don't know all the parts of DFW.

Werehusky
July 14th, 2011, 12:36 PM
One thing you learn in DFW is everyones schedule is so different group rides usually dont happen much, and I dont like to ride on squid thursday.