View Full Version : SoCal Dyno day! R-Cal racing

Kevin2109
July 3rd, 2011, 06:32 PM
I have been wanting to do a dyno run to be able to maximize all the money I've spent so far, but $125 for a dyno run didnt sound good to me. I am getting my tires installed by R-Cal racing and asked them if they would be interested in a Dyno day. You can bring any bike you would like. There is a 10 person minimum though. Here is the email they sent me to show you guys. Feel free to send this to any biker you may know to get us closer to our goal

"DYNO TESTING DAY will go as follows:

We will need a minimum of 10 participants to commit to dyno testing. Each participant will be charged $45 for testing, which will include HorsePower output (4th gear roll-on, All Gear, and All Gear street simulated w/load), Air/Fuel reading if applicable (some stock exhaust do not allow for probing). For an additional $20, participants will also be given the option for ignition pick up which allows for torque reading and rpm charting. Along with the testing of the motorcycles, we will also be holding a raffle for those who participate in the Dyno Day testing. We will have shirts, hats, umbrellas, oil, brake resevior covers, gloves, etc...as possible prizes. Because the testing will take up the majority of our day here at R Cal Racing, we will be dedicating our day (most likely a Saturday) to this event. We will be asking for the minumum $450 (10 participants) to be paid in advance. This will ensure that all those who are interested in the testing will actually be committed to the event. Any additional participants that are interested on the day of testing will also be charged the $45 and/or $20 for ignition pick up (torque reading). "

alex.s
July 3rd, 2011, 07:28 PM
er i asked a stupid question... nevermind.

too expensive for my blood

adri99an
July 3rd, 2011, 08:25 PM
Kevin- I can ride your bike and tell you how it runs. No charge!!!! Jk. Sounds like fun - I might be interested.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cazper
July 3rd, 2011, 11:53 PM
I need a tuning day... I've already got a dyno sheet to tell my max hp from the 4th gear roll on. Got that for free when I was at the South County House of Motorcycles Spring Expo. If there was tuning involved I'd be all about paying money... still would be up to hang out with whomever wanted to go... sounds like fun still :noidea:

Kevin2109
July 4th, 2011, 12:53 AM
See lucky!! I want one for free! I wonder if there are any event coming up soon?

She seems to be running really good right now Donger but a dyno chart is always nice to have and to show off :p But your welcome to take her for a ride

adri99an
July 4th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Alright people- Kevin said I can take his lady for a ride :leghump: Can't wait!

We need to find a free one!!!!!