View Full Version : Sold the 08 250r got an 09 zx6r

kandyBlue
July 11th, 2011, 08:33 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/DAslammed/SDC10267.jpg Sold sold SOld
My ex! Rode for 1 year... 1st bike.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/DAslammed/zx6.jpg
Current weapon of choice!

BUT!! Im getting into track so I might find a recked 250 to turn into track bike? or get some track fairings for my 09?....will keep you posted!

Check me out www.youtube.com/sbdrockets
:thumbup:

clintalmighty
July 11th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Sick new ride man. You are a big fan of the blue I see... What kinda mileage and for what kind of deal did you get the zx6r for, if you don't mind me asking?

etiainen
July 11th, 2011, 10:18 AM
NICE Bike!!! I definitely prefer green but that blue looks soooo niiiice!!!

egutierrez90
July 11th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Really digging the blue!! Good choice =]
I plan on doing the same...upgrading to a Zx6r...but I'll be looking towards for '06 Zx6r mainly because the I've always loved the muffler going out from under the passenger seat :D

clintalmighty
July 11th, 2011, 11:32 AM
I plan on doing the same...upgrading to a Zx6r...but I'll be looking towards for '06 Zx6r mainly because the I've always loved the muffler going out from under the passenger seat :D

Or you could get a 600RR or D675...just sayin':cool:

SpeedDemon
July 11th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Love the Blue, Keepin with team BLUE :D The fastest and best color lol

bob706
July 11th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Congrats :thumbup:

kandyBlue
July 11th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Sick new ride man. You are a big fan of the blue I see... What kinda mileage and for what kind of deal did you get the zx6r for, if you don't mind me asking?

She was a left over 09 bought in 2011 for $8100 OTD with 0 miles. Some say I over paid, some said sweet deal... You be the judge! Regardless i'm happy with it.

Or you could get a 600RR or D675...just sayin':cool:

No, I want to focus on my knee and body position, you know ride the bike and not have the bike ride me!! lol. who cares if im the smallest bike at the track.:thumbup:

Congrats :thumbup:

Thanks.

k-os
July 11th, 2011, 05:00 PM
No, I want to focus on my knee and body position, you know ride the bike and not have the bike ride me!! lol. who cares if im the smallest bike at the track.:thumbup:

Thanks.

He was referring to you saying you wanted to get the ZX6 when it had the undertail exhaust.

EsrTek
July 11th, 2011, 05:20 PM
He was referring to you saying you wanted to get the ZX6 when it had the undertail exhaust.

Actually look again... he was talking to another person all together.

Originally Posted by egutierrez90
I plan on doing the same...upgrading to a Zx6r...but I'll be looking towards for '06 Zx6r mainly because the I've always loved the muffler going out from under the passenger seat

Originally Posted by clintalmighty
Or you could get a 600RR or D675...just sayin'

BTT: Nice upgrade.. seems like a good enough deal on essentially a brand new bike.
I'm gonna have to look for something like that, now that I know they are possible. I figured all dealers just got rid of anything older than last years model, to try and sell the higher priced one's.

gogoKawi
July 11th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Congrats! Enjoy both bikes. BTW, it will take some time to get used to riding both. You will see what I mean when you switch between the two.

Jump over on the zx6r.com forum. Good bunch of folk over there. Very similar community to here on ninjette. You will also find a few 250 converts over there as well.

I don't know what the market is where you are, but $8100 is decent. And yes, leftovers are the way to go. I did the same thing.

2011Ninja250R
July 12th, 2011, 08:49 PM
The 09 is one of the best ever. They are real screamers. Nice bike.

ducducgooseit
July 13th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Another one leaves the fold. :(