View Full Version : Well...here she is! =]

blink
July 22nd, 2011, 12:18 PM
Picked her up last night, great price due to minor scratches. I'm satisfied =]

Compared to the 250, Yes as people say you can't whip it into corners as easily, but the bike feels more stable cornering and feels like it lifts itself back up :eek:

Power is great, as mentioned in the other 600 fusibility thread; if you have throttle control you aren't going to die. This bike handles like a dream.
Not to mention with the LOR exhaust it sounds purely amazing!

Seat is honestly incomparable to the 250 though. You can sit without squishing your little friends...:thumbup:
Hope you like it!

bob706
July 22nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
Congrats:thumbup: How's the ergos compared with the 2fiddy?

kaiserz
July 22nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
nice :thumbup:

blink
July 22nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
Congrats:thumbup: How's the ergos compared with the 2fiddy?

If you are leaning over your handle bars (driving straight) your right wrist gets a bit soar after awhile, but if you learn to lift the weight a bit its not bad; and by learning I mean getting comfortable doing so properly!

alex.s
July 22nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
be careful.

clintalmighty
July 22nd, 2011, 01:20 PM
Welcome to the 600 club. Watch for the powerband...tunnel vision is imminent

2011Ninja250R
July 22nd, 2011, 01:52 PM
That extra power will be fun. Nice looking bike. Be careful. I bet you'll still miss your 250R.

Xoulrath
July 22nd, 2011, 04:06 PM
If you are leaning over your handle bars (driving straight) your right wrist gets a bit soar after awhile, but if you learn to lift the weight a bit its not bad; and by learning I mean getting comfortable doing so properly!Keep your elbows bent and use your core muscles to support your weight, not your wrists. :thumbup:

adri99an
July 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
I didn't think Canadians could handle that kind of power.

nice bike!

:jumping10: That made me laugh outloud!

BTW- SAWEEEEEET ride!

It's what I'm looking for but can a Californian handle that kind of power??:thumbup:

"A"
July 22nd, 2011, 05:43 PM
Don't hurt yourself.

Alex
July 22nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
/moved to the lair

alex.s
July 22nd, 2011, 07:38 PM
alex, she's a gorgeous bike. like they say, great power great responsibility yeah yeah. just be careful coming out of a turn getting on the gas. its easy with the power to let the rear get out when you're leaned over. especially if you're on roads with inconsistent traction. there's always going to be spots where there is oil or dirt or water or ice or something that you can't see. always maintain your 20% feeler zone... as in unless you're on a track, don't go above what you feel as 80% of your capability. bad things are harder or impossible to deal with when you do. and bad things do happen... make sure you're able to cope with them. you can't just romp on the throttle like you can with the 250...

i'm sure you'll enjoy the hell out of that thing. i know i would ;)

remember, rubber side down. stay smooth.

PsychoNinja
July 22nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
Nice, she is gorgeous! :D

blink
July 22nd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Thank guys! I'll make sure to take it easy and wear the gear all the time, as I did with my 250, ill continue good habits!
Hahaha our city actually has a big sport bike scene maybe because we get the most sun on average! Even tho summer is short =[

I miss the 250, but I've learned with cars in the past to experience new things! Maybe some day a fuel injected ninjette will come out and i'll buy her =]

And she sounds really good and deep!

Indy250r
July 23rd, 2011, 06:54 AM
Congrats on the new bike Alex, looks like lots of fun!

Linuss
July 23rd, 2011, 07:00 AM
Such a gorgeous bike. Rode one a couple of weeks ago and they've been trying to get me to trade my 250 in for it (for a rather decent deal)

So tempted, but I want my Ninja paid off first... bit the GSXR IS my next bike.