View Full Version : Leaving no Ninjette behind

Bushmaster11B
July 23rd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Trying to get a rider group rolling

Who is the owner of this place? I want the store to custom make me some decals for bikes with Ninjette.org kinda like your aftermarket performance parts decals you can stick on bikes. I really want to advertise this site to people i=at Fort Campbell and surrounding areas. The intent is to:
1. bring more members which equals more money opportunities
2. create a place and club for soldiers with 250s to cummute and talk about more than just bikes but life. I want this to be like a recruiting club where no Ninjette is left behind

Any help in direction would be greatly appreciated.

Cazper
July 23rd, 2011, 09:22 AM
The search feature is your friend... if you look in the for sale forum there is already a huge thread to order decals and as far as getting group rides together... it's all about posting it up and offering it up to members near you!!!

Good Luck!!! :thumbup:

Bushmaster11B
July 23rd, 2011, 10:03 AM
Yeah but there is so much diverity in riders around this area and not to mention the Soldiers who come and go. Each Soldier stays at a duty station for an average of 2-3 years. I want to make a Club that will last even after I'm gone and stationed somewhere eles. Mainly because Soldiers need motivation and riding bikes motivates me, so I'm going to start another thread inviteing these guys and see what happens, the club is open as of now. thanks

Kevin2109
July 23rd, 2011, 12:52 PM
Mine! Made by CThunder-blue

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/614/img20110723124820.jpg (http://img801.imageshack.us/i/img20110723124820.jpg/)

Bushmaster11B
July 23rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
Probably go to street signs, you know those auto vinyls? And have them make up something.

Kevin2109
July 23rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Do you not listen?

Bushmaster11B
July 23rd, 2011, 04:02 PM
I dont know who that is.... Am I suppose to? Maybe some more info....

Kevin2109
July 23rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
He's a member on ninjette. Search and you will see. This has been covered before
Posted via Mobile Device

Bushmaster11B
July 23rd, 2011, 04:40 PM
He's a member on ninjette. Search and you will see. This has been covered before
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude i don't know who you are but watch how you talk to me. OK? I will search for him, don't get all butthurt because I suggested a vinyl company for myself.

Damn peeps be "gang bangin" in Ninjette.org.... holy $#i+

cerberusrex25
July 23rd, 2011, 05:11 PM
Don't get a ****** attitude yourself? If you want to go ahead and make some vinyl decals on your own and sell them locally I believe that is amazing, if you are searching for them so you can buy them there is already someone in here that makes them and it would be great to support him and his enterprise. Point is be humble , use the search button and dont be a PAB when people respond to your bad attitude with the appropriate response.

This is a nice forum, lets all of us be civil to each other.

Alex
July 23rd, 2011, 06:20 PM
Tri makes decent decals, and can be reached right from his profile:

CThunder-blue

There are a few more folks on the site who also have cutters, a search on "decals" turns them up. I have no issue with people making a few "ninjette.org" decals here or there to help dress up their bikes. I'd only start to have an issue if people started to make them in large quantities and were selling them for a significant profit.

I have the same goals as the OP, in having this place to continue to grow into *the* place for people to learn about their ninjettes and motorcycling in general.

Bushmaster11B
July 23rd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Tri makes decent decals, and can be reached right from his profile:

CThunder-blue

There are a few more folks on the site who also have cutters, a search on "decals" turns them up. I have no issue with people making a few "ninjette.org" decals here or there to help dress up their bikes. I'd only start to have an issue if people started to make them in large quantities and were selling them for a significant profit.

I have the same goals as the OP, in having this place to continue to grow into *the* place for people to learn about their ninjettes and motorcycling in general.

Thanks Alex. No offense to anyone for my attitude, I just wasn't expecting a half ass answer from someone in this website. People are suppose to be supportive and creative in here.... not rude. If I took anyone the wrong way then I appologize. I will hit up Tri. I believe in keeping business in the family also. Thanks for everyone else's help too.

Cazper
July 23rd, 2011, 10:27 PM
Also didn't mean to be taken the wrong way... I figured I steered you the right way for the decals. I also know about the coming and going of Servicemembers... I'm a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton... been in for 14 years now.

Sounds like we all have the same ideas in mind... let's all get along :thumbup:

Bushmaster11B
July 23rd, 2011, 11:07 PM
Also didn't mean to be taken the wrong way... I figured I steered you the right way for the decals. I also know about the coming and going of Servicemembers... I'm a Marine stationed at Camp Pendleton... been in for 14 years now.

Sounds like we all have the same ideas in mind... let's all get along :thumbup:

My cousin went to basic there. Here is stationed at Camp June (think thats right) Me and him did a tour together in the same AO in Afghanistan. Helmends Province and Kandahar. I'm 101st ABN but in my eyes every man and women in uniform is family and equally important for the same cause. You know?

Don't sweat the small bull$hit bro, I'm just a recovering war junkie.... lol. If you get what I mean. It's cool.

ungluck
July 24th, 2011, 01:03 PM
spent years as a 11B2VP..got 3vp but got out directly after...

Ct will help you out, but, utilizing the search button/feature, well, you should know how to use it and know that it requires more than one try to find what you want.

Bushmaster11B
July 24th, 2011, 01:13 PM
spent years as a 11B2VP..got 3vp but got out directly after...

Ct will help you out, but, utilizing the search button/feature, well, you should know how to use it and know that it requires more than one try to find what you want.

It took a while learning for myself. But after I figured it out it was easy. Already spoke to Tri and know I have his website saved. This is going to be good. I'm going to make the Ninjette.org logo a requirement for my club that way noone is left behind and they all have the same equal support I have quickly learned from all of you in here. Thanks for your patients with me, I'm just not too patient now days and everything seems like business. I thinnk it comes with working 24/7 365 days and then being in a different environment and not working so much. Relearning how to live if you will. Anyways, thanks for your support and I will see you in many other threads. :thumbup:

cerberusrex25
July 24th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Glad to see you getting along nice, I apologize if I sounded harsh, I guess because I go to various forums with similar search features and junk everyone around me does too, I'm sorry for assuming so and glad you found help. Is good to see everyone getting along, also thanks for your service.

ninja250
July 24th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Thanks Alex. No offense to anyone for my attitude, I just wasn't expecting a half ass answer from someone in this website.
Get the flame suit on. lol
Welcome aboard!
Expect the unexpected.

Bushmaster11B
July 24th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Cerb, don't worry about it bro. We are all good men here. Looking foward to makeing my bike the most custom and unique. It's one of my motivations in life right now. You know how it is...

Ninja250, learning quick, thanks for the welcome and support.

cerberusrex25
July 24th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Cerb, don't worry about it bro. We are all good men here. Looking forward to making my bike the most custom and unique. It's one of my motivations in life right now. You know how it is...

Ninja250, learning quick, thanks for the welcome and support.

Hell yeah man, you enjoy your ride more when you make it your own. Welcome out man and glad you are enjoying your stay.