View Full Version : Spectacular Display of Control

Kevin2109
July 24th, 2011, 09:09 PM
these guys might be being dangerous. But they are really good

iU9olzn4zaQ

adri99an
July 24th, 2011, 09:50 PM
That dude in front is badassssss man.....getting the knee down is soooooooooo addicting. I like how Johnny has to go into the next lane to keep up with him~

Damm I want to ride the snake again and again and again and again.......

Kevin- were you paying attention to his body form?????

Kevin2109
July 24th, 2011, 09:52 PM
That dude in front is badassssss man.....getting the knee down is soooooooooo addicting. I like how Johnny has to go into the next lane to keep up with him~

Damm I want to ride the snake again and again and again and again.......

Kevin- were you paying attention to his body form?????

Yes! I've been working on it. I think I'm getting better. Ask Alex.s though because I lead one of the times

Trailerboy531
July 24th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Is that GMR? Looks like it from the few vids I've seen...

Kevin2109
July 24th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Is that GMR? Looks like it from the few vids I've seen...

Nope, I believe its mulholland. GMR starts with a left hand turn :D

Snake
July 24th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Cool video!

Xoulrath
July 25th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Did someone not give Johnny5 the memo about sportbikes and why we ride them? Because he went out of his way to straighten some really nice corners. Then he even posted it on the web. I would be embarrassed to post that.

Honko
July 25th, 2011, 05:13 AM
They've definitely got some skill.

Cazper
July 25th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Mixed emotions... some of it was really good riding... some of it not so much. Not saying I'm anywhere near that good... but as mentioned he straightened out several corners for no real reason... also, passing people in the middle of turns is no bueno in my book. The camera guy also crossed the double yellow... also no bueno.

It was fun to watch though... for the most part :thumbup:

Kevin2109
July 25th, 2011, 11:26 PM
well the camera guy is trying to chase the person in front and the only way to keep up would be split the turns

Xoulrath
July 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM
well the camera guy is trying to chase the person in front and the only ways to keep up would be to split the turns or ride better. Fixed that for you.

The lead rider was good. Dangerous but good. The camera rider was so-so. If he can't keep up with the lead rider, then why is he trying to video tape him? Find someone who can keep up safely.

I'm sorry, I have no tolerance for stupid people who do stupid things and make the rest of us look like assholes. I saw speeds in excess of 70 mph at times, crossing the double yellow, passing around corners, improper cornering using the other lane. I could go on, but what's the point? Take that $%!t to the track.

gogoKawi
July 26th, 2011, 08:48 PM
The person with the camera was recently taken out by a rider who lowsided coming from the opposite direction. He posted it on his youtube page. I'm too lazy to find it right now. Sucks...

Xoulrath
July 26th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Yeah, karma's a bitch sometimes.

Oh, and I watched the video again, right after my earlier post. I was wrong about them hitting 70+. The camera rider hit 94 or better at one point. The lead rider was pulling on him often, so I'm quite certain he was over 100.

And some riders wonder why the general public hates motorcycles.

rockNroll
July 27th, 2011, 07:19 AM
the music was annoying

Trailerboy531
July 27th, 2011, 09:46 PM
The person with the camera was recently taken out by a rider who lowsided coming from the opposite direction. He posted it on his youtube page. I'm too lazy to find it right now. Sucks...

Link to ninjette thread containing video:

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=80364&highlight=crash