View Full Version : Jerk vs Fool

akima
July 30th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Trying to fill the gap between getting my license and riding my new bike I've been watching Ninja 250 videos on youtube.

Came across this :lol:
qdM0zpJ7f88

Humans are so silly. :P

I feel kinda bad for the security guard!

cerberusrex25
July 30th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I'm sorry, is it bad I LOL'd? Because I found this kinda funny.

Honko
July 30th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Trying to fill the gap between getting my license and riding my new bike I've been watching Ninja 250 videos on youtube.

Came across this :lol:
qdM0zpJ7f88

Humans are so silly. :P

I feel kinda bad for the security guard!

Hahahaha hmmmm this sounds familiar....

Oh, that's right, because I did the exact same thing since I bought my bike a little less than 3 weeks before I got my license :rotflmao:

ally99
July 30th, 2011, 04:58 PM
LOL! That vid was priceless! Got a nice chuckle out of it! :D

Kevin2109
July 30th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I'm sorry, is it bad I LOL'd? Because I found this kinda funny.

hahaha same here, I couldnt stop laughing! I mean the due was a dick but it WAS funny

YORCHI
July 30th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I was expecting him to slide from one of those small streams of water...then it woulda been hilarious!! lol

nickjpass
July 30th, 2011, 06:02 PM
"Do you have a permit to be here?" LOL

*Revs Engive* "I can't here you." Priceless lol

Snake
July 30th, 2011, 06:38 PM
I feel bad sor the security guy as well. Here is iworking night shift for very little pay and some jerk has nothing better to do than harass him.

ducducgooseit
July 30th, 2011, 06:53 PM
lame vid.

Kevin2109
July 30th, 2011, 06:57 PM
lame vid.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5159/hatersgonnahate14270.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/hatersgonnahate14270.jpg/)

Linuss
July 30th, 2011, 07:06 PM
If I was the rider I would have let him catch me when he started running at me...

Can you saw new bike from lawsuit against security company for assault from one of their employees?! :D

ducducgooseit
July 30th, 2011, 09:05 PM
May I suggest:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/hatercops.jpg

It seems to really bring the appropriate feel.

:D

wtfh4xx
July 30th, 2011, 10:14 PM
:rofl:

WHAAAAAAAAT? I CANT HEAAAAAAAAAAAR YOUUUUUUUUUUU

SSR
July 30th, 2011, 10:25 PM
That was funny as anything.

Now, I feel for the security guy. But really, why did he start running after the bike? What's he gonna do if he catches *snicker* the rider? He can't lay a hand on the rider.

Best he can do is call the cops then go back into the store. The fact he was out there just added fuel to the fire.

That being said.
Bwhahahahahahahaha. That was funny.

almost40
July 30th, 2011, 10:30 PM
I laughed.:p

Snake
July 30th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Very very true. He should have just called the cops. What the heck was he thinking chasing after the biker like that.

setasai
July 30th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Wow. Just wow. So messed up. Security guy wasnt very smart but damn that biker is so uncool.

akima
July 31st, 2011, 01:01 AM
If there's a hell, we're all going to burn in it for laughing at that security guard :p

:devil:

I imagine that's the kind of security guard that makes the on the spot decision to shoot or taze a kid for pestering him or stealing sweets. He's probably going to join us in hell too.

sombo
July 31st, 2011, 02:57 AM
He's probably going to join us in hell too.

Of course he would join us, cause we would BE his hell. :devil:

Too40gawlf
July 31st, 2011, 08:25 AM
I feel bad sor the security guy as well. Here is iworking night shift for very little pay and some jerk has nothing better to do than harass him.

Maybe the reason he's working **** hours for little pay is because he is a cretin - as evidenced by his moronic behavior. Why not just say "Hey guy, this is private property and you dont have permission to ride here." Whats with the "do you have a permit to be here?"

If the rider doesnt leave after being asked, a quick call to the local PD for tresspassing should fix things up right quick. What a moron he is for running after the bike like a tard. What would he have done if he had got his hands on the bike, knock it over?

Dr. Ew
July 31st, 2011, 07:30 PM
"Do you have a permit to be here?" LOL

*Revs Engive* "I can't here you." Priceless lol

the funniest part of the vid. next would be rent a cop running. revving the stock exhaust? zOmg it was great. just got this weird visual that the biker had donuts strapped to his back and the rent a cop was chasin after him cuz of that and that was the only reason for him to run.

nickjpass
July 31st, 2011, 07:36 PM
the funniest part of the vid. next would be rent a cop running. revving the stock exhaust? zOmg it was great. just got this weird visual that the biker had donuts strapped to his back and the rent a cop was chasin after him cuz of that and that was the only reason for him to run.

Hahaha donuts xD

sombo
July 31st, 2011, 08:03 PM
Maybe it's just me, but usually places that are "private property" with parking lots that size tend to have them gated off so you can't be there after hours. Anything else is usually considered public property and open for use by the public. Also I could be wrong but that kinda looked like a shopping center, which would put it under public domain I believe? Again, I could be off base on this, wouldn't be the first time lol.

The guard handled that 100% wrong right from the start with his smug attitude. I think the best approach would have been to ask him what his reason for being there after hours was. Then explain that the property owners would be held liable for anything that happened to him regardless of the cause or time of day and if could please find someplace else to practice. Start off by showing some respect and most times you get respect shown back to you.

miss_syn
August 1st, 2011, 07:43 AM
Has the rent-a-cop ever heard a cruiser that's *actually* loud?

Jinx250
August 1st, 2011, 08:46 AM
All the laughing and noone caught what a bad idea this was. Practicing emergency braking across the spots most likely to have standing oil? In a lot with water all over the place? Not smart.

akima
August 1st, 2011, 09:37 AM
:iamwithstupid:

All the laughing and noone caught what a bad idea this was. Practicing emergency braking across the spots most likely to have standing oil? In a lot with water all over the place? Not smart.

I guess the security guard is no longer relatively that stupid - not compared to us lot anyway :P I didn't pick up on that either. :hitself:

Linuss
August 1st, 2011, 10:17 AM

Because emergency stops are going to be performed under perfect conditions? :p

Honestly, no better place to practice than an empty parking lot.. unless you have your own track in your backyard.

SSR
August 1st, 2011, 10:26 AM
I imagine that's the kind of security guard that makes the on the spot decision to shoot or taze a kid for pestering him or stealing sweets.

Fortunately that gaurd was un-armed. The store was a Loeb's, which is a provincially run liquor store Ontario (province in Canada). Usually found in strip malls and places like that. They got a security gaurd to gaurd the beer, not the parking lot!

Don't know how American security gaurds are, but up in Canada you're given a roll of quarters to call the police. Security gaurds aren't actually allowed to touch you.

Which makes it all the more funny why he was running after the bike. As others have stated, what would he do? kick the bike over?

nickjpass
August 1st, 2011, 10:54 AM
I wish someone would drive this with straight pipes into that parking lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br-jyr9tv5c

TheJimmyEnglish
August 1st, 2011, 10:55 AM
Most of this dudes videos he states its not him riding... This was funny but all his other stuff sucks.

onetruevibe
August 1st, 2011, 11:15 AM
Which makes it all the more funny why he was running after the bike. As others have stated, what would he do? kick the bike over?

I wonder if he was trying to get close enough to get a read on the license plate. ;)

Jinx250
August 2nd, 2011, 08:27 AM
Because emergency stops are going to be performed under perfect conditions? :p.

Nope, but why do the practice ones in a bad situation?

Honestly, no better place to practice than an empty parking lot.. unless you have your own track in your backyard.

Agreed, and that wasn't my point. The point was, why practice panic stops going across oily spots?

Liquidtoon
August 2nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
I hate to say it but if I was the security I would have hit his kill switch to start, and if he started the laps I would have sprayed him with a hose, most industrial buildings have them handy. I would have written his info down and been on the phone with police rather quickly too, hinting to the fact he is probably intoxicated based on behavior...

nickjpass
August 2nd, 2011, 11:56 AM
Now I have one question. Who's the "Jerk", and who's the "Fool"?

Liquidtoon
August 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM

Personally I think people like this rider are what is wrong with society today. He has an attitude that because he can get away with it, it is ok. The rules and laws of society are meant to be followed even when no one is looking. People like this are what lead to more serious problems. It isnt this specific act, it is his willful disregard for other people, the rule, and society. That attitude is what is ruining humanity; the inability to respect others. He isnt a fool, he knew the rules, he had been asked to leave, and refused.

akima
August 2nd, 2011, 12:58 PM

I chose "Jerk" for the rider and "Fool" for the guard.

Edit: I also chose the word "jerk" for the benefit of you americans! That word isn't really used here.

akima
August 2nd, 2011, 01:16 PM
Personally I think people like this rider are what is wrong with society today. He has an attitude that because he can get away with it, it is ok. The rules and laws of society are meant to be followed even when no one is looking. People like this are what lead to more serious problems. It isnt this specific act, it is his willful disregard for other people, the rule, and society. That attitude is what is ruining humanity; the inability to respect others. He isnt a fool, he knew the rules, he had been asked to leave, and refused.

The rider was a Jerk, but I don't think any real harm was done. Their performance actually brought some happiness to a bunch of Ninjette.org riders!

"That attitude is what is ruining humanity". That's a pretty huge claim! For one it implicitly declares that humanity isn't already ruined and further implies that it's even possible for humanity to be "ruined".

If I find myself getting upset at "society" or "humanity" or people like this or people like that, I remind myself that I have no control over any of these people and things, and it's probably wrong to even try and control them; who am I to impose my will on others? Are my thoughts, values and opinions some how more valid than the next persons? Also: I am only responsible for my own actions (and to some extent the actions of any children I may one day have). "Be the change you want to see in the world." That's how I make the world better: I make myself better and that will have an affect on the world. I might even inspire others to follow in my footsteps. ;)

I say these things, because I know the stress and despair that can be felt from seeing all the horrible things around me: hatred, violence, environmental destruction, famine, war. From your words, I sense your despair. Maybe my way of making this world less stressful will be useful to you? :hug:

Maybe I just read to much into your post and went overboard with my reply :P

ducducgooseit
August 2nd, 2011, 01:27 PM
... for the benefit of you americans! ...

Well ..... what do y'all call them ? wankers? chavs? Inquiring minds need to know. ;)

akima
August 2nd, 2011, 02:19 PM
Well ..... what do y'all call them ? wankers? chavs? Inquiring minds need to know. ;)

Children: avert your eyes
Admins: please don't ban me!

Twat
Nob
Wanker
Prick
Asshole
Penis
Dipstick
Tosser
Cock
Tard
Retard
Spaz
****wit

I tried to think of a more family friendly term but I can't think of any. "Jerk" actually sounds quite mild.

"Townie" / "Chav" is a category of person. I think some people like to be called a chav... not sure why. Do a google image search for chav and see what horrors come up!

nickjpass
August 2nd, 2011, 02:38 PM

Twat
Nob
Wanker
Prick
Asshole
Penis
Dipstick
Tosser
Cock
Tard
Retard
Spaz
****wit

I tried to think of a more family friendly term but I can't think of any. "Jerk" actually sounds quite mild.

"Townie" / "Chav" is a category of person. I think some people like to be called a chav... not sure why. Do a google image search for chav and see what horrors come up!

Americans use a lot of those! :D

Liquidtoon
August 2nd, 2011, 03:16 PM
"That attitude is what is ruining humanity". That's a pretty huge claim! For one it implicitly declares that humanity isn't already ruined and further implies that it's even possible for humanity to be "ruined".

I think we have a long way to get to ruined, but I think it is possible...

I remind myself that I have no control over any of these people and things, and it's probably wrong to even try and control them;who am I to impose my will on others?

You are society, each and every person makes up the whole.
So lets say you dont try, society doesnt try and control people... then no one is preventing criminals or tyrants.

Are my thoughts, values and opinions some how more valid than the next persons?
this argument is known as "moral relativism" is one set of values better than another.

Are your values more valid than others? lets say no, then clearly there is no right and wrong, only different. murder is a matter of opinion, Hitler wasnt a bad guy, just had different values.

If we say yes then we have a responsibility to promote a better society.

Also: I am only responsible for my own actions (and to some extent the actions of any children I may one day have). "Be the change you want to see in the world." That's how I make the world better: I make myself better and that will have an affect on the world. I might even inspire others to follow in my footsteps. ;)

You can only control your actions but remember you have the power to influence what others do not through control but through teaching them what is right and helping them achieve it.

reaperw
August 2nd, 2011, 10:01 PM
I guess this rider will only do it,till he dose this to the wrong guard.I know when my friend work late at a gas station to pay for school he did not give a **** if he got fired.All this gaurd had to do is pretend to try to grab him and then lightly push him we all know how stable we are on our bikes at slow speeds(trying to hold him til the cops got there).Cam or not which he told the rider more then once to leave and its a private lot.Is it worth getting your bike damage just to show off and makes jokes about this gaurd no i dont think so.Breaking the law then showing it on here not the smartest thing.Again just giving motorcycles bad rep

P.s we all did dum **** like this when we were young but as we think back we realize we were the dum ones:)

rusninja
August 3rd, 2011, 04:31 AM
Everyones stupid inside :D

rusninja
August 3rd, 2011, 04:43 AM

Clearly the rider is a jerk he was a jackfart lol purposly trying to egg the security on and the security is a fool because he did not handle the situation right Therefore making himself look like a fool.:thumbup:

bdavison
August 3rd, 2011, 04:49 AM
Aww nuts, I thought this was a Obama vs Biden thread for a minute.

ally99
August 3rd, 2011, 07:29 AM

Are you suggesting practicing in a parking lot isn't smart? Maybe I misread your post, but parking lots (and streets, and everywhere we ride!) are never ideal.

CynicalC
August 3rd, 2011, 08:33 AM

He had a big shot attitude to begin with and obviously isn't very bright if he was trying to catch the bike on foot. It's obviously a commercial / industrial area and the biker was just practicing stops at night on a 250 with a stock exhaust... Where's the harm in that?

nickjpass
August 3rd, 2011, 08:36 AM
He had a big shot attitude to begin with and obviously isn't very bright if he was trying to catch the bike on foot. It's obviously a commercial / industrial area and the biker was just practicing stops at night on a 250 with a stock exhaust... Where's the harm in that?

Or maybe he was trying to get a look at his license plate like someone else did. It was dark. Probably couldn't see it from far away.

rockNroll
August 3rd, 2011, 10:21 AM

Twat
Nob
Wanker
Prick
Asshole
Penis
Dipstick
Tosser
Cock
Tard
Retard
Spaz
****wit

such the potty mouth (or would it be potty fingers?) lol @ Nob :thumbup:

akima
August 3rd, 2011, 10:44 AM
such the potty mouth (or would it be potty fingers?) lol @ Nob :thumbup:

Being lady-like is soooo last century! ;)

GeorgiaHooligan
August 3rd, 2011, 02:30 PM
imitation bacon! HAHA.

GeorgiaHooligan
August 3rd, 2011, 02:31 PM
Aww nuts, I thought this was a Obama vs Biden thread for a minute

HAHAAHHA, sad but true!

CZroe
August 12th, 2011, 11:39 AM
As a security guard myself, I can say that he did handle it entirely wrong. People usually cooperate when you explain why they can't be there and that it is your job to tell them that or call the police. They usually understand. I mean, it's what they are paying the guard to do and it's not some power trip. I think the guard said "a permit" when he meant "permission." For example, if the biker were commuting to the construction area on his motorcycle, he'd have permission but, most likely, not a permit.

sombo
August 12th, 2011, 11:47 AM
I agree with czroe. I think the guard's attitude was just the ignition for the biker. Not saying he's innocent either, he was being a douche just to be a douche. But I'd be willing to bet money that he might have been more accommodating had the guard handled his end better. Approach with respect and most times you get respect back (I know it's not 100% but it's a lot higher than not using respect). In this case, I say both parties are wrong and both handled the situation poorly.

Jiggles
May 6th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Funny

Twat
Nob
Wanker
Prick
Asshole
Penis
Dipstick
Tosser
Cock
Tard
Retard
Spaz
****wit

When do you call someone a penis, like dude, stop being such a penis.
What? How am I being a penis???
Idk, your all flascent and veiny and dangly, it's irkin me out bro.
Well ****, ur a boner
:eek:

leed
May 6th, 2012, 12:17 PM
You embarrass me! Hahahahaha. I'm not quite sure why you raised this thread from the depths of hell, but that video was pretty funny! I was kind of surprised the rent-a-cop said he didn't need his bike to be all loud when the stock exhaust is eerily quiet!

Whiskey
May 6th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Funny

What? How am I being a penis???
Idk, your all flascent and veiny and dangly, it's irkin me out bro.
Well ****, ur a boner
:eek:

Never heard anyone being called that (in such specific terms)

She left out
c*nt,
wankstain,
bollox,
shitebag (think that's a very area specific one tho)
... I dont have time to put in the full list of Irish insults, as a nation we can properly communicate exclusively in swear words (a nod at something & the phrase "the f*ckin f*cker's f*cked" would be understood!)

Jiggles
May 6th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I was really bored this morning searching through the video section looking for stuff I haven't seen and I found this awesome video, and akima being a dirty dirty girl

Whiskey
May 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
I was thinking more the irish insults through english.

The way the irish language is taught is a disgrace. I did 14 years of the language, and another 7 (5 after finishing school) in the military where most orders are as gailge, but can barely speak it.
Posted via Mobile Device

akima
May 9th, 2012, 10:06 AM

Yep, exactly like that. Where I'm from people say it quite a lot.

Stingray1000
May 9th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Did the driver say "Come at me bro!" lol he didn't but something close LOL

Jiggles
May 9th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Yep, exactly like that. Where I'm from people say it quite a lot.

I'm going to start saying these. Can you elaborate on the context?

Stingray1000
May 9th, 2012, 11:26 AM

Agreed wtf was that?

akima
May 11th, 2012, 09:32 AM

Any sentence where you can use the word "jerk", you can replace the word "jerk" with "penis".

"Stop being such a penis"
"You're such a penis"
"That guy is a penis"
"OMG, you're such a penis"
"you penis"
or just...
"penis"

that is cause you guys eat spotted dick over there and calling someone that leads to confusion :)

http://cpwm.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pCPWM-9582488v300x300.jpg

I've never eaten spotted dick before.

... and chode... before you say it... "that's what she said" isn't a valid response to the above statement! :rolleyes:

Miles_Prower
May 11th, 2012, 09:53 AM
gonna have to start calling people wankers lol
epic.

akima
May 11th, 2012, 09:57 AM
nob - richy rich

My brother calls his friends "nob heads" quite often :p I've hung out with him and his friends before and they spend the entire time verbally ripping into each other lol. If they happen to walk across a field then it's pretty much a given that they'll be tackling each other to the ground and giving each other dead arms. I think they just like to touch each other :rolleyes:

My dad uses the term "pillock (http://ninjawords.com/?q=pillock)" quite a lot. eg "What a pillock".

anacron
July 30th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Never laughed so much watching a youtube video.

qdM0zpJ7f88

JohnnyBravo
July 30th, 2013, 10:33 PM
This is a great vid! Thanks!!:thumbup:

Jiggles
July 30th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Wah, wah wahhhhhhh

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=80963

JohnnyBravo
July 31st, 2013, 12:00 AM
I need "the" merge button...

In other news, I wanna shake jerk boys hand

Driddle
July 31st, 2013, 12:01 AM
I saw this a while ago, but it's still one of my favorite videos xD

fishdip
July 31st, 2013, 12:52 AM
What a d-bag the guy is trying to do his job and he is acting like a little kid on a skate board.

Snake
July 31st, 2013, 12:59 AM
I've seen it before as posted by Akima but I think the guy is still a Jerk.

Alex
July 31st, 2013, 05:27 AM
/merged

ChaoSS
July 31st, 2013, 06:55 AM
How is that the least bit funny? Guy was being a dick, and not in a funny way.

Now, what would have been really funny, is if the cops showed up, arrested him for trespassing, since he had been told to leave, and impounded the bike.

greenmachine
July 31st, 2013, 10:03 AM
this is gold lol