View Full Version : This cracked me up

CThunder-blue
August 2nd, 2011, 10:44 AM
4vGqbpnfFko

I was laughing. Not really about the 250 passing the guy, but his rant afterwards.

nickjpass
August 2nd, 2011, 10:46 AM
I also just watched this a while ago :) Funny stuff lol. I watched a lot of this guy's videos.

YORCHI
August 2nd, 2011, 10:47 AM
I saw that video a while ago when I was looking up whether the 250 could even handle the freeway...good video lol

ninja_sleeper
August 2nd, 2011, 12:40 PM
LMAO he just rides around and has discussions about ****. That's hilarious. I wanna do that.

LMAO this is awesome. Does everyone talk to themselves like this when they ride? Im sure they do. I do.

nickjpass
August 2nd, 2011, 12:41 PM
LMAO he just rides around and has discussions about ****. That's hilarious. I wanna do that.

MotoVlogging ftw :)

YORCHI
August 2nd, 2011, 01:09 PM

LMAO this is awesome. Does everyone talk to themselves like this when they ride? Im sure they do. I do.
I thought it would of been something cool to do as well but then I realized I don't like talking much and I really don't have anything to talk about that isn't overly talked about already. So I decided not to, plus it would mean buying more equipment and that is not something I wanna do.

But I do have a camera mounted on my bike just to record footage that may or may not be useful one day.

I've subscribed to a few people on youtube that seem to have some interesting motovlogs, there's a girl from Hawaii (808yewtube) with one, a guy named ultrablaze that has a few entertaining ones, and the guy I bought my camera from has a really good one (dafobra).

Let us know if you decide to or if you make a youtube channel. I'll subscribe :)

ninja_sleeper
August 2nd, 2011, 06:44 PM
I thought it would of been something cool to do as well but then I realized I don't like talking much and I really don't have anything to talk about that isn't overly talked about already. So I decided not to, plus it would mean buying more equipment and that is not something I wanna do.

But I do have a camera mounted on my bike just to record footage that may or may not be useful one day.

I've subscribed to a few people on youtube that seem to have some interesting motovlogs, there's a girl from Hawaii (808yewtube) with one, a guy named ultrablaze that has a few entertaining ones, and the guy I bought my camera from has a really good one (dafobra).

Let us know if you decide to or if you make a youtube channel. I'll subscribe :)

I bought a camera on my way home from work... now how to rig it to my helmet....

nickjpass
August 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
I bought a camera on my way home from work... now how to rig it to my helmet....

You know where the visor sits and there is foam/padding on the inside of the helmet? Get some velcro and place it there. Or look at this...he's a "famous" vlogger as well. I hope you don't steal my crowd because I plan on doing this when I get a bike. I actually already made a video on how to ride a bike using a lawnmower:p

XcaBgjaMtjY

I would recommend a GoPro. Reduces headaches :)

ninja_sleeper
August 2nd, 2011, 07:18 PM
Go pro is retarded expensive. Thanks for the vid. helps

nickjpass
August 2nd, 2011, 08:01 PM
Go pro is retarded expensive. Thanks for the vid. helps

It's worth it :p

rusninja
August 2nd, 2011, 08:15 PM
is that the race a cop guy! :O

jamesio
August 2nd, 2011, 08:33 PM
wawawawawhwawwah-why ddidoo-do aaaaeaeaeethisaethisss-atheists ha..........................have THIS ISSUE WITH SANTA CLAUSE

nickjpass
August 2nd, 2011, 09:02 PM
is that the race a cop guy! :O

Yes.

wawawawawhwawwah-why ddidoo-do aaaaeaeaeethisaethisss-atheists ha..........................have THIS ISSUE WITH SANTA CLAUSE
I don't appreciate atheists.

SSR
August 2nd, 2011, 09:23 PM
I saw that video a while ago when I was looking up whether the 250 could even handle the freeway...good video lol

Yep, I was the same way when trying to decide if I wanted a Honda 125 or Ninja 250. Saw a youtube video of a guy my size on a 125 redlining it about 110kph (approx. 65mph) and that was that. Walked into the Kawi dealership the next day.

I've hit 150kph (93.2mph) on the Ninja. To all those that say the 250 can't go on the freeway. Pfffft.

On topic, interesting rant at the end. And yes, I do talk to myself when I ride. Just today I pulled up to a light and was talking to myself when I looked to my right and there was a bicyclist looking at me. A friendly "how ya doing" and the light turned.

fyv0h
August 5th, 2011, 05:32 PM
I don't appreciate atheists.

We don't appreciate you, either.

rusninja
August 5th, 2011, 08:11 PM
^ lol we all have our belifes so if someone belives in somthing you dont have to go hating on it. Its not like anyone said we dont like snot nosed brats. XD

CZroe
August 13th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Tagged for later

Edit: NM. Saw it before.