View Full Version : Girl Dragged Behind Scooter/Fair Ride/Cleaning Up the Streets

nickjpass
August 4th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Watch the whole video!!! The feature of the video is in the middle to the end.

eHLevfWW4e4

alex.s
August 4th, 2011, 04:32 PM
holy crap... what the...

SpeedDemon
August 4th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Thats brave especially on a scooter...And WTF was with the guy on the marry go round was he smokin rock :ganja: even the kid next to him was lookin at him like WTF r u doing buddy

Nemesis
August 4th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Guy throwing the garbage back into the cager was hilarious!

alex.s
August 4th, 2011, 04:45 PM
was that dude stealing that chick's scooter and she wasn't having it? or was she stuck on it and he was completely unaware?

Snake
August 4th, 2011, 05:03 PM
I love it when he threw the garbage back in that cars window. I hate people that litter. Especialy cars that throw out cigarete buts when you are right behind them.

ninja_sleeper
August 4th, 2011, 06:02 PM
WHY WOULD SHE KEEP HOLDING ON?!!?

lmao

SSR
August 4th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Girl being dragged behind the scooter: why? Just why was she holding on?
Guy on merry-go-round: What the...?
Guy throwing garbage back in the car. WIN :thumbup:

nickjpass
August 4th, 2011, 06:32 PM
First all your information: girl on scooter, I heard it fake. Also it looked like there is a rope on her wrists. Second, that guy on the ride is the same guy that threw the garbage into the car. It's Mordeth13! Lol. Also, the kid is his son :) The guy is American but he is married to a Taiwanese girl.

TheTKDSpartan
August 4th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Mordeth 13!!! Funny videos! You guys should check him out on Youtube! no joke. Good video clip aha

ducducgooseit
August 4th, 2011, 09:16 PM
This is an odd video. :wtf:

nickjpass
August 4th, 2011, 09:21 PM
I'm surprised only one person recognized this guy lol.

SSR
August 4th, 2011, 09:28 PM

Never heard of the guy. Should I have?

alex.s
August 4th, 2011, 09:34 PM
if you've done many youtube searches on the ninja 250, he pops up here and there. i think he's got a ninja 650 now or something. he did a week of videos when he borrowed his friends ninja 250... he tends to talk quite a bit

... what i mean to say is

if you haven't heard of him you're a noob and you fail at life.

</sarcasm>

nickjpass
August 4th, 2011, 09:41 PM
if you've done many youtube searches on the ninja 250, he pops up here and there. i think he's got a ninja 650 now or something. he did a week of videos when he borrowed his friends ninja 250... he tends to talk quite a bit

</sarcasm>

Actually if you haven't heard of him you live under a rock lol. Anyway, if you search anything about motorcycles you will get a result from him. He has almost 900 videos. He has an 650R, but he likes to call it an ER-6n.

He borrowed one but it was modded (250R).

Cuongism
August 4th, 2011, 09:48 PM
The 650r will full fairings is called the ER-6f in other countries (ie Taiwan where he lives). ER-6n is the naked version.

nickjpass
August 4th, 2011, 09:51 PM
The 650r will full fairings is called the ER-6f in other countries (ie Taiwan where he lives). ER-6n is the naked version.

Then he messes up sometimes. I know it's the naked version:p He calls it an ER-6n sometimes, but he does have the 650R/ER-6f.

CZroe
August 12th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Oh! Mordeth13!

First all your information: girl on scooter, I heard it fake. Also it looked like there is a rope on her wrists. Second, that guy on the ride is the same guy that threw the garbage into the car. It's Mordeth13! Lol. Also, the kid is his son :) The guy is American but he is married to a Taiwanese girl.
Canadian.

Who says? Just because they didn't say "Oh! Mordeth13!." :) My coworker who just started a few days ago keeps talking about Mordeth13 and he doesn't even ride.

</sarcasm>
He never had a 250 but he encounters them and talks about them a bit. There was a Neon Genesis Evangelion one with over $3,000 of mods installed that he saw in one and talked the owner into giving him the keys.

Actually if you haven't heard of him you live under a rock lol. Anyway, if you search anything about motorcycles you will get a result from him. He has almost 900 videos. He has an 650R, but he likes to call it an ER-6n.

He borrowed one but it was modded (250R).
ER6n is the naked version that's been available overseas longer than it has been available here. The ER6f is the version that is fully faired and is exactly like our 650R. It's the same thing Suzuki was doing with the SV650S (standard) and SV650F (Faired).

alex.s
August 12th, 2011, 10:50 PM
uR WORNG! :flypig:

ducducgooseit
August 12th, 2011, 11:01 PM
:hellokitty:

hoodadooda
August 13th, 2011, 02:18 AM
:hellokitty:

Hell yeah Hello Kitty! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

nickjpass
August 13th, 2011, 09:39 AM