the big mike
August 6th, 2011, 06:40 AM
sZz9TPtmo4E

rusninja
August 6th, 2011, 06:59 AM
I posted this on a thread a little while ago -___- :P

rusninja
August 6th, 2011, 07:01 AM
ok ok i just posted the link to the vid but i discovered it http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=81019&page=3

the big mike
August 6th, 2011, 07:14 AM
woops, missed that :rolleyes:

rusninja
August 6th, 2011, 07:39 AM
its ok i was just giving you a hard time x] i never put the actual video up just link:P

kaiserz
August 6th, 2011, 07:51 AM
ooooo what the hell!

Azhyen
August 6th, 2011, 07:58 AM
That's why you don't overtake on turns...

I hope everyone walked away.

Kevin2109
August 6th, 2011, 11:38 AM
I kinda hope the dipshit that tried to pass didnt walk away from this...

Too40gawlf
August 6th, 2011, 01:43 PM
The next time someone says that a more powerful bike cant get you out of trouble on of those "you dont need anything bigger than a 250!!!" threads, link them back here. Was the rider being stupid? Yes. Had he been on something that made more than 12 hp, he wouldve easily passed the minibus and gotten back in his lane.

EDIT Ehh, I watched it again a couple more times, and I don't think more power would've helped this guy - he just made a **** poor decision to pass.

Kevin2109
August 6th, 2011, 01:46 PM
The next time someone says that a more powerful bike cant get you out of trouble on of those "you dont need anything bigger than a 250!!!" threads, link them back here. Was the rider being stupid? Yes. Had he been on something that made more than 12 hp, he wouldve easily passed the minibus and gotten back in his lane.

It must be hard knowing that your such a dumb***. Ill pray for you
Posted via Mobile Device

Too40gawlf
August 6th, 2011, 01:49 PM
It must be hard knowing that your such a dumbass. Ill pray for you
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol, thanks.

Now kindly go **** yourself.

Kevin2109
August 6th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Lol, thanks.

Now kindly go **** yourself.

:hug:

the big mike
August 6th, 2011, 03:07 PM
It says: many broken bones. major head and neck injuries for the one who got hit. But they both survived.

Jinx250
August 8th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Was the rider being stupid? Yes. Had he been on something that made more than 12 hp, he wouldve easily passed the minibus and gotten back in his lane.

So....having more power lets you be stupid in more places? Classic.

ducducgooseit
August 8th, 2011, 10:50 AM
:(

Too40gawlf
August 8th, 2011, 11:16 AM
So....having more power lets you be stupid in more places? Classic.

No Von Braun, more power gives you the ability to accelerate out of places you dont want to be in faster.

alex.s
August 8th, 2011, 12:34 PM
he was going twice as fast as the bus when he passed, he just didn't know his head from his ass. once he saw the other bike, he target-fixed straight into him. if you can't see that there isn't something on the other side of a blind corner, assume there is. really sucks for the poor bastard he hit though.

Too40gawlf
August 8th, 2011, 12:38 PM
he was going twice as fast as the bus when he passed, he just didn't know his head from his ass. once he saw the other bike, he target-fixed straight into him. if you can't see that there isn't something on the other side of a blind corner, assume there is. really sucks for the poor bastard he hit though.

Absolutely, just a horrible move on his part all around. In this particular situation, I dont think he wouldve made it on any bike.

Linuss
August 8th, 2011, 12:44 PM
It says: many broken bones. major head and neck injuries for the one who got hit. But they both survived.

Weren't they both technically the "one that got hit"? :p

the big mike
August 8th, 2011, 02:09 PM
:p ok you got me. I meant the one with the red helmet :)

akima
August 8th, 2011, 03:11 PM
That's so horrible.

What a f***ing moron :mad: I just feel shocked watching that. How did he decide that overtaking a bus on a blind 90 degree double turn was a good idea? AARRRRG. He must be severely mentally encumbered. If he wasn't before he probably is now. That poor person he hit.

* makes calming motions with hands * :p

Just a video... Didn't happen to me.

big mike: that video has totally messed up my chi!! :p

the big mike
August 9th, 2011, 12:02 AM
yeah, it was kind of my point :) graphics like this make people more careful in trafic, because they're afraid of running into the same thing.