View Full Version : Ninja 500- Beginner Fail (Some Language)

nickjpass
August 8th, 2011, 09:45 AM
779gjqwLOAo

The guy laughs like "Rafiki" from the Lion King!
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/608831-rafiki_super.jpg

jamesio
August 8th, 2011, 09:53 AM
:rotflmao:

omg that was classic...he did suck pretty bad tho, how did he stall it so much??! I could see once or twice but that was rediculous :lol:

the end is great when his buddy is crackin up, i prob would have done the same, how could you not :rotflmao:

Kevin2109
August 8th, 2011, 10:03 AM
hahahaha is friend is a dick

nickjpass
August 8th, 2011, 10:11 AM
hahahaha is friend is a dick

I love the laugh though.

Kevin2109
August 8th, 2011, 10:14 AM
same here, I would have done the same thing!!!

nickjpass
August 8th, 2011, 10:15 AM
same here, I would have done the same thing!!!

What can you expect, right? He stalled over 10 times according to camera man. Then he stalls and drops the bike lol. He didn't know you can put it in gear with the clutch.

jamesio
August 8th, 2011, 12:45 PM
What can you expect, right? He stalled over 10 times according to camera man. Then he stalls and drops the bike lol. He didn't know you can put it in gear with the clutch.

:confused:

What do you mean? It looks like he moves his leg/foot and accidently shifted down to first.

nickjpass
August 8th, 2011, 12:47 PM
:confused:

What do you mean? It looks like he moves his leg/foot and accidently shifted down to first.

Yeah, my bad, he moved it into first. You can actually see my comment about it on the video. Just a bad typo lol

alex.s
August 8th, 2011, 12:51 PM
i feel bad for that poor bike

nickjpass
August 8th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Yeah. Abused by an unskilled rider...frowny face lol

SpeedDemon
August 8th, 2011, 02:09 PM
ROFL That is too funny....Me and my buddies laughed for like 10 mins...The end is the best by far i love the laugh too made us laugh even harder this one is clasic :thumbup:

nickjpass
August 8th, 2011, 02:12 PM
ROFL That is too funny....Me and my buddies laughed for like 10 mins...The end is the best by far i love the laugh too made us laugh even harder this one is clasic :thumbup:
You showed the video to your buddies? Glad to know I found something funny lol

SpeedDemon
August 8th, 2011, 02:15 PM
No they are here with me, were about to go out for a ride and we are just chillin out for a bit befor we head out looking at some videos and came across this one and it was epic hahaha im still laughin when i think about the ending

nickjpass
August 8th, 2011, 02:16 PM
No they are here with me, were about to go out for a ride and we are just chillin out for a bit befor we head out looking at some videos and came across this one and it was epic hahaha im still laughin when i think about the ending

I can find some more funny videos for you.

vLiwqmJY314
fNin0ATI6Zg

the big mike
August 8th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Hahahaha that first one is making me laugh my ass off :) haha

SpeedDemon
August 8th, 2011, 02:45 PM
lol yea +1 on the first one being the best we watched the first one again just becuz its so jokes...It is pretty funny when that kid comes flying outta that marry go round thing

akima
August 8th, 2011, 02:55 PM
LMAO! :happy130:

That ending was fantastic. His friend's hysterical laughing made it even better. Even the way he was awkwardly trying to pick the bike up :D

I don't get how he could be soooo bad on a bike :eek: I'd go so far as saying he might have some kind of mental/physical disorder that affects his co-ordination... damn... now I feel bad for laughing! :p

akima
August 8th, 2011, 03:01 PM
He didn't know you can put it in gear with the clutch.

I'm confused. Surely you can't ride a bike unless you know that the clutch is used for putting the bike in gear. Oh wait... is that why he was stalling? Flipping it into 1st without disengaging clutch? That's like bike 101. Infact... if he had just typed "motorcycle 101" into youtube it would probably have shown him a video which explains the clutch. :rolleyes:

jamesio
August 9th, 2011, 04:40 AM
OMG that merry go round made me lol so hard.

oh that's so funny lol

It was pretty amazing, I didn't think it would get goin like that xD

nickjpass
August 9th, 2011, 07:41 AM
I'm confused. Surely you can't ride a bike unless you know that the clutch is used for putting the bike in gear. Oh wait... is that why he was stalling? Flipping it into 1st without disengaging clutch? That's like bike 101. Infact... if he had just typed "motorcycle 101" into youtube it would probably have shown him a video which explains the clutch. :rolleyes:
I meant "without" the clutch. He put it in first.