View Full Version : Vancouver, BC

Warthog
March 21st, 2010, 10:56 PM
anyone with a kawasaki ninja in vancouver that would wanna go for rides in the summer, the more the merrier

sofo
March 25th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I'm in!

Warthog
March 25th, 2010, 09:26 PM
awesome, im gonna be insuring my bike in may so il keep u updated! if u know others that wanna ride with us bring em along!

jcgirl
March 26th, 2010, 10:24 AM
I'm out on the Island... but as soon as I get the whole smashed bike thing taken care of.. I'll come out and play. I like taking the ferry.

toast
May 1st, 2010, 09:30 PM
I'd join in if it works with my work schedule, as long as the ride is n00b-friendly :)

Warthog
May 2nd, 2010, 01:20 PM
so i got my bike insured again 3 days ago, i missed it so much, and yea we can make the rides noob friendley, i just wanna ride

jcgirl
May 4th, 2010, 11:04 AM
If you guys ever want to come over to the island, I'm more than happy to play tour guide. Some very pretty riding out here.

sofo
May 4th, 2010, 04:31 PM
If you guys ever want to come over to the island, I'm more than happy to play tour guide. Some very pretty riding out here.

I've been trying to get out to the island for weeks now! I've heard there are some epic roads / views.

Hmm... /me looks at calendar for Sunday.

w2k
May 10th, 2010, 01:48 PM
I'm in for a 250 ride sometime!
Posted via Mobile Device

jcgirl
May 11th, 2010, 04:49 PM
This weekend is suppose to be nice. Anyone wanna come play on the island?

w2k
July 16th, 2010, 04:00 PM
TTT

Awesome stretch of weather we are having lately. We should definitely try to set something up and get the ball rolling!
Posted via Mobile Device

w2k
March 28th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Reviving this thread from last year to see if anyone wants to get together for this season for some group riding! Post here!

Warthog
March 29th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Reviving this thread from last year to see if anyone wants to get together for this season for some group riding! Post here!

YES , i would have done it last year like i said i would have, but unfortunaltly i had a spill. dont worry the bike and myself are fine, but im def down for this summer, i cant wait, my email is warwick_edwards10@hotmail.com so you can message me and we can hook somthing up with everyone

Anthony_marr
April 8th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I'm in, and am game for most rides. I'm in West Point Grey, Vancouver.

Hey Jen, How ya doin'? And how are you enjoying your yellow - what is it - CBR 600? I now have a 96 Kanata 600. Love it.

KELPHYN
April 8th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Well if you accidently turn north at Hope and continue riding for 4 hours, I'M IN!!

shoe
April 8th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Hey I logged in today and got some PMs and invites for Vancouver riding.

Unfortunately I had to sell my 250R last month in order to get my current bike.. (would've loved keeping the Ninja)

but if you guys don't mind having a non-ninja rider, I'd be interested in coming along for some group rides :D

Anthony_marr
April 8th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Hey I logged in today and got some PMs and invites for Vancouver riding.

Unfortunately I had to sell my 250R last month in order to get my current bike.. (would've loved keeping the Ninja)

but if you guys don't mind having a non-ninja rider, I'd be interested in coming along for some group rides :D

Hey shoe, I just sold my blue Ninja on Wednesday, because I had bought a 96 Katana 600. So, you won't be the only one. What bike have you got?

shoe
April 8th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I picked up a 06 GSXR 600

Anthony_marr
April 8th, 2011, 11:50 PM
I picked up a 06 GSXR 600

Nice! :thumbup: We should certainly go riding together, and invite the Ninja 250s to join US! :D

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x70/AnthonyMarr/motorcycles/motorcycles/35DSC08148.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x70/AnthonyMarr/motorcycles/motorcycles/DSC0830945.jpg

The blue one is the ZZR250 I've just sold. I was of two minds about selling the Ninja, but my friend loves it so much I decided that she could have it. She'll probably join us on our rides on the Blue Ninja.

Don't ask me for a drag. My bike (dry weight 440 lb) is 80-lb heavier than yours (dry weight only about 360 lbs). Post a pic of your bike, or two.

Anthony

Francis
August 9th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Any Vancouver, BC (canada) 250r riders out there? Check in. Maybe we can zip up somewhere or just around town.

If you're in the Surrey or Langley area, state so too. I get these sudden urges to roll through White Rock from time to time.

edit: maybe some from http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39945 aren't active anymore. I know jcgirl switched to a CBR (not a dual i believe)

5evenz
August 9th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Hey, i'm in the burnaby area. Getting my bike this week and just finishing my MSF course. :D gonna shed my noobieness with tons of practice first. Hope to see you out there!

bkh2
August 13th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Just got my bike yesterday haha. I, too, will need to shed my noobieness by practicing. I'm out in Coquitlam, though. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

5evenz
August 16th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Awesome, I've had my first few rides around the city and cant shake the stupid grin off my face. hoping to head up to the sunshine coast soon hope to see you guys out there, i'm on a Blue 09' with a yoshi slip on and all black gear! :D

MikeBudd
September 11th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Whaddup Guys!

I guess I got to this thread a little late!

We should definitely meet up and take a ride up to squamish. I got a couple other buddies on 250's, so I could definitely let them know and get together a larger group!

bkh2
September 11th, 2011, 12:26 AM
I'm down for that, but my MSF course isn't 'til September 19th, so I can't even ride by myself yet lol. Also my bike isn't insured yet. Ever done the Stawamus Chief trail? :P

MikeBudd
September 11th, 2011, 12:32 AM
I'm down for that, but my MSF course isn't 'til September 19th, so I can't even ride by myself yet lol. Also my bike isn't insured yet. Ever done the Stawamus Chief trail? :P

Haha, that's ok. Goodluck on your course! I don't really have anytime for another couple weeks anyways. Plus, by then I will have my new levers. Definitely a plus :D

I haven't yet, but it has been on a long lists of things to do :P

BTW: I am going to be organizing a GB of rear sets (probably bohemian racing) sometime eventually this month, and I was wondering if any of you vancouver guy's would want a pair. If most of people on the GB are here, then I can get them shipped to my place, and we can all meet up somewhere and pass them out. I already have 3 people on the list, just need a couple more :D

Francis
September 11th, 2011, 10:31 AM
The 2010 was a write off, so I'll be out for a while (maybe this season). Currently looking for deals on a new-gen on CL.

Once I'm back, I'll PM you guys.

And, I'm interested in that GB for the rearset. But.. it's unlikely I'll have the cash by the time you purchase it though, but I'll keep you posted.

5evenz
September 11th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Awesome, Keep me in mind for those rearsets as well as the ride.

Im actually heading to Courtnay on a KLR 650 today but will be back on wed! The old Island highway is rad. (lots of deer tho)

Warthog
January 16th, 2012, 11:03 PM
ok so i know iv posted 2 years ago bout us vancouver ninjettes to get together and ride, but unfortunatly it never happend, so how bout this year we make it happen , even if its a short weekend ride or somthing. i know its snowing right now lol but im still pumped to get my bike going for when this ice crap melts lol, hit me up a msg or reply and we can set somthing up

Luvninja
January 17th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Vancouver W.A? 'Cause if that's it, then I'm in... when it gets nice outside :D

5evenz
January 17th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Vancouver BC i think. Vancouver W.A. however is only about 2 hours away. But yeah a ninjette ride would be rad. There are many a 250 here in hiding away from the snow and rain.

Warthog
January 17th, 2012, 06:55 PM
yea bc, sorrry should have been specific

klewi
January 20th, 2012, 09:25 PM
I'm not in YVR but there is a couple of us up in the interior. We could do a weekend ride and meet somewhere in the middle? Whistler? Okanagan?

MikeBudd
February 18th, 2012, 12:34 AM
I have a couple buddies who own ninjettes that would definitely be interested once the weather gets better (including myself of course).

bkh2
February 18th, 2012, 12:37 AM
I'm down like syndrome for this. Though the weather doesn't seem like it's going to get any better any time soon.

MikeBudd
February 18th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Yea, monday and tuesday we might be looking at sun, but then it is back to rain.

Who knows... Vancouver weather makes no sense anyways, and predicting it is just a major s*** show.

Alex
April 3rd, 2012, 05:57 AM
/merged Vancouver BC threads

Francis
April 3rd, 2012, 06:13 AM
PM me and I can try and setup a meet for this month or whenever. Vancouver, BC.