View Full Version : Suggestion for groups

Shaol1n Monk
August 20th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Hey Alex, just a quickie:
I started a Philly Ninjas group for the local guys to keep in touch and all. I have posted some recent events on there but (correct me if im wrong) unless the members visit the group page they dont get a notification about the event right?

is there any way a group event or recent post in a group can have a notification that gets sent out to all group members? that way when something is posted in the group the members will all know about it without having to go randomly check the group page.

or can an option be added so any group member can send out a group message to fellow members? that way if we are having a group ride or upcoming bike nite the whole group can get notified instead of possibly missing out because they havent been to the group page in a week.

just a suggestion brother. thanks :thumbup:
-Jae

Alex
August 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Hi Jae -

The way that works is your group members need to subscribe to the group. It's in the bottom right of the groups page, called "Group Tools". Go to subscribe, and you have the option of no emails, daily emails, or weekly emails. Then when any group member posts up a note in that group, the people who have subscribed will get the notification in the frequency that they have asked for.

Shaol1n Monk
August 20th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Hi Jae -

The way that works is your group members need to subscribe to the group. It's in the bottom right of the groups page, called "Group Tools". Go to subscribe, and you have the option of no emails, daily emails, or weekly emails. Then when any group member posts up a note in that group, the people who have subscribed will get the notification in the frequency that they have asked for.

awesome alex, thanks! i will inform the group. keep up the good work brother!
:thumbup: