runs great little poping on decelration ,but thats fine with me

let me know http://youtu.be/iA26xkJkPIcwhat u think

caps
August 25th, 2011, 07:02 PM
How many threads are you going to make?

james250ninja
August 25th, 2011, 07:08 PM
How many threads are you going to make?

opps i mess up i dont know how to delete a thread i all ready made sorry about that

alex.s
August 25th, 2011, 07:16 PM
do you still have the rest of the pipe from the fzr600?

james250ninja
August 25th, 2011, 07:18 PM
do you still have the rest of the pipe from the fzr600?

nope the guy sold me the muffler and mid pipe but i didnt need the mid pipe would nt fit my bike

greatwhiteninja
August 25th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Yeah you should be fine with just shim. Full exhaust you would need to rejet. You remove the snorkel ? Also if you remove the kleen air system it will probably eliminate the pops .

james250ninja
August 25th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Yeah you should be fine with just shim. Full exhaust you would need to rejet. You remove the snorkel ? Also if you remove the kleen air system it will probably eliminate the pops .

hey great hwite what does the bike do if i remove the snorkel.do i really need to removeit ,i will if it has to be removed..

greatwhiteninja
August 26th, 2011, 03:03 AM
No it doesn't have to be removed .. it just opens up the airbox and let's the motor breathe a little better, usually only requirement is shim and since you've done that already you can just pull the snorkel out. Not sure how many shims you used though.. I think I ran 2 shims with just the snorkel delete and slip on.

james250ninja
August 26th, 2011, 06:17 AM
No it doesn't have to be removed .. it just opens up the airbox and let's the motor breathe a little better, usually only requirement is shim and since you've done that already you can just pull the snorkel out. Not sure how many shims you used though.. I think I ran 2 shims with just the snorkel delete and slip on.

i put 2 washers under each needle how many did u use greatwhite, did u remove your snorkel

AeroXtasy
August 26th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Looks nice! Would sound better with some RPM's going through it though.
:D

greatwhiteninja
August 26th, 2011, 06:26 AM
i put 2 washers under each needle how many did u use greatwhite, did u remove your snorkel
Originally yes. Now I have the whole airbox removed . Full exhaust. Jet kit.. etc, etc.. LOL