View Full Version : Ninja 250R Flat Tyre + Vortex Clip-Ons

Outlander Systems
August 27th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Good news! Clip ons installed!

Bad news. 10 minutes later I got a flat!

4xfLgXE6J5k

TheMojoRider
August 27th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I have never, and I mean never watched a video of people jibber jabbing (Mr. T reference) at motorcycling to the end, but you sir are a cool cat I'd enjoy riding with :thumbup:

The wind noise was all I could hear when you're explaining the reason behind the flat tire. Curious because my first set of 003RS is sitting right next to my bike as we speak. And what pressures you run on them, front and rear?

Outlander Systems
August 27th, 2011, 10:11 PM
I have never, and I mean never watched a video of people jibber jabbing (Mr. T reference) at motorcycling to the end, but you sir are a cool cat I'd enjoy riding with :thumbup:

The wind noise was all I could hear when you're explaining the reason behind the flat tire. Curious because my first set of 003RS is sitting right next to my bike as we speak. And what pressures you run on them, front and rear?

Well, thank you, Sir! I try and keep it real, and hope someone doesn't repeat my failures, and enjoys my successes.

In my neck of the woods there is road debris aplenty, and I had gone through a construction area with a lot of trash in the road. I am theorising that I ran over some scrap metal in a turn. The BT-003s are badass tyres. I will never use anything else. I ran the snot out of 'em at Deal's Gap and on my ride to Blood Mountain, and they are stickyyyyyyyyy!

I've been pumping them to 30/30.

TheMojoRider
August 28th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Well, thank you, Sir! I try and keep it real, and hope someone doesn't repeat my failures, and enjoys my successes.

In my neck of the woods there is road debris aplenty, and I had gone through a construction area with a lot of trash in the road. I am theorising that I ran over some scrap metal in a turn. The BT-003s are badass tyres. I will never use anything else. I ran the snot out of 'em at Deal's Gap and on my ride to Blood Mountain, and they are stickyyyyyyyyy!

I've been pumping them to 30/30.

What sort of mileage are you getting from the front and rear?