View Full Version : Accelerated MSF Class!

Crriiissss
August 28th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Thanks to Irene, our class that was supposed to be two and a half days long was shortened to about a day and a half. We had 4 hrs of class time on friday night, than 2 more hrs on saturday along with 11 hrs of riding time! It was intense! We were at the the course site from 6:30am to 7:30pm on saturday with rain dropping most of the time. We had 5-10 mins breaks from time to time but other than that we were on the motorcycles. Two ladies, one younger (~20 yrs old) and an older on (~60 yrs old?) ended up not finishing the course. The younger one dropped the bike twice before they decide she wasn't capable of riding a motorcycle, and the older lady decided that the course was going too fast and she would prefer taking a 2.5 day course so she left early saturday morning. Unfortunately, with about 10 mins left of riding time, this younger guy dropped his bike during a turn after he finished a part of the final evaluation when going back on line. Other than them, everyone successfully passed the course, including me, my gf and my friend! Overall, we learned a lot especially with the conditions we had to ride through. Now time to get my license and ride some more! :happy90:

Alex
August 28th, 2011, 10:01 AM
:thumbup:

/moved to Riding Skills area

Gorilla25
August 28th, 2011, 12:37 PM
congrats! when i did my MSF, half of the drills were in the drizzle or rain and half of the test was with a nice shower... :)

fujimumu
August 28th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I think learning to ride in the rain gives you a little confidence boost (my course was in the rain too) , some people won't even get on their bikes if the road is wet.

Congrats on passing, and with your friends too!