View Full Version : Ninja in Paradise =)

808yewtube
September 1st, 2011, 03:48 PM
1sg1X1Zrq9M

AznJoJo
September 1st, 2011, 03:59 PM
LOVE the video! I REALLY wanna go visit hawaii now!!!

808yewtube
September 1st, 2011, 04:04 PM
LOVE the video! I REALLY wanna go visit hawaii now!!!

Hawaii is so awesome! I'm biased though, I haven't ridden anywhere else, lol.

akima
September 2nd, 2011, 07:35 AM
You're the second video logger I subscribed too. Great videos and great video ;) The music goes really well with your smooth riding!

Those roads look great fun. Love the bit at the start with the cop pulling out; the flashing blues make for a really cool effect at midnight.

808yewtube
September 6th, 2011, 10:41 PM
You're the second video logger I subscribed too. Great videos and great video ;) The music goes really well with your smooth riding!

Those roads look great fun. Love the bit at the start with the cop pulling out; the flashing blues make for a really cool effect at midnight.

Aww, so nice of you to subscribe, what's your channel name? I really appreciate comments and feedback so thank you very much! The roads here are fun, although I don't really have much experience riding elsewhere :p

Honko
September 6th, 2011, 10:43 PM
I just came back from a week in Honolulu! I looked out for your blue ninja, but never saw it :(

808yewtube
September 6th, 2011, 11:10 PM
I just came back from a week in Honolulu! I looked out for your blue ninja, but never saw it :(

Maybe you didn't see me but if you listened carefully you might have heard me in the distance....BRAAAAAAAAP!!!! ;)

Gorilla25
September 6th, 2011, 11:15 PM
haha...your bike is loud....sounds great tho :) for some reason i thought you finished the vid from out labor day cruise :o ....but its actually your most recent vid :) we love ur vids :thumbup:

akima
September 7th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Aww, so nice of you to subscribe, what's your channel name? I really appreciate comments and feedback so thank you very much! The roads here are fun, although I don't really have much experience riding elsewhere :p

I don't have a youtube channel. I subscribed using Miro. It's a program that can automagically download videos from lots of different websites. I normally just open the program once in the morning and it gets all my favourite news sources, motorcycle v-loggers and other things pulled down for me ready to watch while I eat my breakfast!!

we love ur vids :thumbup:

Yes we do!

dark_beaverezt
September 13th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Great video,,,and even greater roads,,ALOHA,,,I might be there later,LOL

ninja250
September 14th, 2011, 08:37 PM
I saw the chinaman hat island thing :p
All that looks familiar! ;) Cool video.

808yewtube
September 15th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Great video,,,and even greater roads,,ALOHA,,,I might be there later,LOL

Hope you make it one day! :)

808yewtube
September 15th, 2011, 01:38 AM
I saw the chinaman hat island thing :p
All that looks familiar! ;) Cool video.

Ah, Chinaman's Hat is a little further down. Maybe you're referring to Rabbit Island ;)

ninja250
September 15th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Ah, Chinaman's Hat is a little further down. Maybe you're referring to Rabbit Island ;)
Ah yes!
I am reminded of how long it has been and how little I know of Oahu!
Enjoy!

Definitely riding in a postcard there. If I were shameless I'd share some photos.