View Full Version : Milwaukee [WI] Area 250'ers?

NikkitaNinja
September 6th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Anyone out there? [echooooo]

Alex
September 6th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Looks like there a few in that area on the member map, have you loaded yourself up there yet?

Member Map (http://map.ninjette.org)

k-os
September 7th, 2011, 05:37 AM
I'm about an hour north of Milwaukee.

gt_turbo
September 7th, 2011, 05:44 AM
i'm on the north side of milwaukee.

k-os
September 7th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Anyone around the area want to meet up this weekend?

gt_turbo
September 7th, 2011, 09:06 AM
possibly available during the day on saturday. sunday is a negative.

have you guys found any good twisties around the milwaukee area? i normally ride around holy hill area, its kind of small but decent turns. i've been to kettle morraine state scenic route and didn't really think it was too exciting.

k-os
September 7th, 2011, 09:36 AM
possibly available during the day on saturday. sunday is a negative.

have you guys found any good twisties around the milwaukee area? i normally ride around holy hill area, its kind of small but decent turns. i've been to kettle morraine state scenic route and didn't really think it was too exciting.

Yeah I've been over by Holy Hill and it was pretty decent. I live about 15 minutes from Kettle Morraine, and it's nice, but there's not a lot of visibility and a lot of the time there's a lot of road debris.

NikkitaNinja
September 7th, 2011, 01:08 PM
We should all find a place to meet up thats all nearby for us one of these days. I need some people to actually ride with!

k-os
September 7th, 2011, 01:23 PM
I'd be down for that. Anytime this weekend should work for me.

NikkitaNinja
September 7th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Sunday would be perfect for me

k-os
September 7th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Looks like we just need a place to meet now. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not too familiar with the Milwaukee area.

NikkitaNinja
September 7th, 2011, 02:25 PM
I live in Whitefish Bay which is about 40min south of you k-os, depending on where other people live we could meet somehwhere inbetween

gt_turbo
September 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM
sunday's probably not gonna work for me. but next time with more advance notice for sure. maybe more SE WI ninja's will pop in this thread too.

NikkitaNinja
September 7th, 2011, 03:45 PM
well if we can atleast get 2 or 3 people to get out and ride this sunday that would be great.

bluepoof
September 7th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Wherever you guys meet, make sure to post photos! I grew up in Wauwatosa and miss the area. :)

NikkitaNinja
September 7th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Definitely, so it looks like possibly k-os and me will be joining eachother, anyone else in the general area willing to meet up this sunday afternoon for a little meetup/ride?

thisisbenji
September 7th, 2011, 06:52 PM
I live on the Illinois Wisconsin border. Was just up in the Milwaukee area last week, unfortunately I go to school in central Illinois.

NikkitaNinja
September 7th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Well if you can make it up here for the weekend or just sunday that would be great, the more people the better. I have a couple of friends from where I live that will be joining us as well.

Mazakawi
September 8th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Another one checking in for Milwaukee.

I'm all for meeting up sometime.

NikkitaNinja
September 9th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Scratch it, this sunday wont work. Boss has me on the schedule to work. Next sunday might be more ideal for the rest of us as I did give fairly short notice the first time. Let me know if next sunday will work for you all. Thanks.

Mazakawi
September 10th, 2011, 12:25 PM
If everything goes the way it's planned I'm towing my friends car down to St. Louis, MO next weekend. But he's kinda flaky on his plans at all times so that could change at any minute.

But the weekend after that I'm all clear for now.

gt_turbo
September 14th, 2011, 08:45 AM
ride on a sunday during packer season? maybe if it's after the game, if i'm still sober that is. anyhow this weekend is a no go for me. wife's weekend to work, so i gotta babysit.

Mazakawi
September 15th, 2011, 06:10 PM
ride on a sunday during packer season? maybe if it's after the game, if i'm still sober that is. anyhow this weekend is a no go for me. wife's weekend to work, so i gotta babysit.

This man has a point. You have better chances of finding a bank open on a Sunday than getting people to miss a Packer game.

I'm going to be trailering a friends car to St Louis, MO this weekend.

Next weekend is free for me though, a long as it doesn't rain.

thisisbenji
March 4th, 2012, 08:47 AM
We should try to get something going once it gets warmer out.

k-os
March 4th, 2012, 07:53 PM
We should try to get something going once it gets warmer out.

You name the place and time.

NikkitaNinja
March 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Anybody available before the end of next week?