View Full Version : Showing my bike + Talking about future Mods + Ramblings

AeroXtasy
September 7th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Really just my rambling, showing off the bike and talking about the mods.
:p

ww5pRxJPQPQ

Again, paid just $1,700. :D

Honestly, my voice sounds pretty funny. Lol. Nice KY-country accent.
I'm 16 by the way if you're curious as to my age. Just got the bike and I'm already loving it!

kingkang204
September 7th, 2011, 07:53 PM
I got my ninja when I was 17, I've had it for about a year and a half. SOOOOOOOOOO much fun and so many good times. Be careful though because the moment you stop paying 100% attention when riding is the moment life will throw a curve ball at you!

Have Fun!

Mr.E
September 7th, 2011, 08:42 PM
You're right. The fender was cut down a bit, but its a nice cheap mod x-) What a steal of a bike, you've got some good luck lol. Congrats and ride safe.

Also, you should indeed try looking into getting a new helmet. You dont know if that helmet has been dropped or what not even by accident. x-)

kaiserz
September 7th, 2011, 09:36 PM
1,700??? Holy!

AeroXtasy
September 8th, 2011, 08:40 PM
I got my ninja when I was 17, I've had it for about a year and a half. SOOOOOOOOOO much fun and so many good times. Be careful though because the moment you stop paying 100% attention when riding is the moment life will throw a curve ball at you!

Have Fun!

It has been careful so far. I'll stay cautious!
Thanks man.

You're right. The fender was cut down a bit, but its a nice cheap mod x-) What a steal of a bike, you've got some good luck lol. Congrats and ride safe.

Also, you should indeed try looking into getting a new helmet. You dont know if that helmet has been dropped or what not even by accident. x-)

It is, I like it compared to stock. I didn't realize the stock fender was that large and ugly.

I've heard that. I know it was a good price too!

I will be getting a new helmet, yes. :thumbup:

1,700??? Holy!

That's right!
:p