View Full Version : Flaming lucky

Kevin2109
September 8th, 2011, 10:16 AM
GRRRR.... It wont let me embed

WVYL2V9X_C8

Alex
September 8th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Very lucky! Hope that guy made out OK. I was able to embed it without issues, make sure that you are copying the whole video ID and just the video ID, and it will work fine. The only time it fails is when the video owner explicitly prohibits it, but even then it will say exactly that, rather than just not working.

alex.s
September 8th, 2011, 10:35 AM
you can't see it but the guy recording sabotaged the bike when it passed... speed racer ****.

KJohnson21
September 8th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Isle of Man!!

There's a warning when I went to YouTube to view it:

"This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as determined by the video uploader."

That's probably why the embed limitation/error. (?)

Alex
September 8th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Thx Ken! I think that's exactly it. If you're logged in to youtube with an account that you've said you're a certain age, the embedding and viewing works fine. If you don't have a youtube account, that might cause some issues. :thumbup:

akima
September 9th, 2011, 05:30 AM
That's nuts :eek: I wonder what the bike hit to cause that huge ball of flame. Good job the rider swerved to avoid the other rider who was lying on the ground. The rider on the ground didn't appear to be moving any of his limbs so he was probably knocked unconscious by the impact. Hope it was nothing worse than that.

If you're logged in to youtube with an account that you've said you're a certain age, the embedding and viewing works fine. If you don't have a youtube account, that might cause some issues.

Not true. I don't have a youtube account, but I can see the video embedded on this page fine. When youtube mark a video as inappropriate you can still see it when it's embedded on another website.

Alex
September 9th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Cool! Beats me, then. :idunno:

akima
September 9th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Cool! Beats me, then. :idunno:

Beat you? Kinky! ;)

bdavison
September 9th, 2011, 07:21 AM
The rider in front hit the wall, when it went down, the fuel tank ruptured, and the flames were a result.