View Full Version : Few updates...

Socal5646
September 10th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Just a few things I threw on this weekend...

HID Kit ( DIY coming soon! I got pics and video!)
Fender chop
Clear rear blinkers integrated into pods
Clear flush mount signals

Still waiting on my plate bracket...would love to get a red/black seat cover made without putting too much more money into this bike. My budget was 2000 for something I could learn on and couldn't care less if I destroyed or not! I'm at just about that with the bike use tax, helmet and The rest of the little things I've done to it!

J6HZBbck92w

Jiggles
September 10th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Just a few things I threw on this weekend...

HID Kit ( DIY coming soon! I got pics and video!)
Fender chop
Clear rear blinkers integrated into pods
Clear flush mount signals

Still waiting on my plate bracket...would love to get a red/black seat cover made without putting too much more money into this bike. My budget was 2000 for something I could learn on and couldn't care less if I destroyed or not! I'm at just about that with the bike use tax, helmet and The rest of the little things I've done to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6HZBbck92w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dont say that or people on this forum will kick your arse!

Socal5646
September 10th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Hey I'm not knocking the bike! I wouldn't be adding all these things to it if my intention was to destroy it! Just saying, this is my first bike and I expect get "initiated" into riding just like everyone else!

Jiggles
September 10th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Hey I'm not knocking the bike! I wouldn't be adding all these things to it if my intention was to destroy it! Just saying, this is my first bike and I expect get "initiated" into riding just like everyone else!

no the part I bolded "couldn't care less if I destroyed or not!"

people dont like that (i just bought a bike for that above reason :D)

Socal5646
September 10th, 2011, 09:23 PM
lol...I guess. It's just another way of me saying that I'm willing to invest about 2k to learn how to ride a motorcycle! Better?

Jiggles
September 10th, 2011, 09:25 PM
lol...I guess. It's just another way of me saying that I'm willing to invest about 2k to learn how to ride a motorcycle! Better?

I have the exact same philosophy, but people will still give you crap over it

choneofakind
September 11th, 2011, 11:55 AM
bike's looking good. looking forward to the DIY on the HID's. I'm looking into doing that this winter.