View Full Version : Awareness

akima
September 11th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Ahg6qcgoay4

Were you aware?

KURT
September 11th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Dumb commercial... but anything helps, I suppose.

nickjpass
September 11th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I saw it right away...two years ago. I watched a similar video in health. As soon as I saw the title "Awareness", I knew it was either about motorcycling awareness or it was this video!

Snake
September 11th, 2011, 07:39 PM
This same video was shown at my work during a safety seminar. It fits perfectly with awareness of motorcycles on the road. When us bikers go drive in our cages we are aware of bikes because it is part of our lives. If the general public is educated about bikes sharing the road then they are more likely to spot/be aware of bikes before they turn in front of us.

akima
September 12th, 2011, 03:16 AM
This same video was shown at my work during a safety seminar. It fits perfectly with awareness of motorcycles on the road. When us bikers go drive in our cages we are aware of bikes because it is part of our lives. If the general public is educated about bikes sharing the road then they are more likely to spot/be aware of bikes before they turn in front of us.

Yep.

For fun, I've been trying to count the black passes and the white passes at the same time. Haven't succeeded so far!

akima
September 12th, 2011, 10:07 AM
The UK gov churns out lots of bike safety/awareness videos. Another I just found :eek:

htJQ1kl2Kt8

Cuongism
September 12th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I actually see a lot of these commercials here in CA. Here's the US version:

8xMfk1msw9A

This is another good one.

VH34xzIdY58

nickjpass
September 12th, 2011, 06:35 PM
VH34xzIdY58
I don't want to be rude but :rotflmao:

U5er
September 16th, 2011, 09:45 AM
The actor in the US version has such a classic noob appearance. All noobs, in all walks of life look like him. :D

But seriously, those commercials are scary!