View Full Version : Playstation 2 w/FMCB/OPL/HDL - must take ASAP (Monday/Tuesday)!

CZroe
September 11th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I've got a original "fat" style PS2 with iLink (firewire) and no built-in IR receiver. It doesn't read discs anymore but it still plays games perfectly off of the hard disk drive with HD Loader/OpenPS2 Loader, etc. I paid $20 for it in 2008 because I knew it was broken and I could use it anyway using my other tools. The PS2 isn't worth shipping when I move this week even though the other stuff is, so someone please take it off my hands.

I have memory cards, network/HDD adapter, and a controller but I'd like to keep those unless you can give me what I paid for them.

I paid $15 for the network adapter when they were selling for $50, $20 for the HDD, and my memory cards are official Sony (new in package) but I'll get rid of one for a measley $5. Of course, I will also install Free Memory Card Boot with Open PS2 Loader and/or HD Loader so you can play games off the hard drive.

I'm not selling my component cables but you can have my PS3 composite cables.

CZroe
September 11th, 2011, 06:26 PM
You can also call or text me at area code 858 then countdown Eight7S!x5Four3 then $ix.

CZroe
September 13th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Given away to an old lady who still calls it "playing Nintendo." I remember when that was the generally accepted generic phrase for playing games. :) She already had a PS2 that couldn't read discs though.

Alex: Thread is done.