View Full Version : Downtown Atlanta via 250 At Night

Outlander Systems
September 20th, 2011, 06:02 PM
w6b2uycgBP0

TheJimmyEnglish
September 20th, 2011, 08:18 PM
When did you get the Koso gauge? Also if you didn't do the install about how much was install somewhere and if you did do the install about how difficult was it?

cuong-nutz
September 21st, 2011, 12:27 AM
Nice choice in music selection. This video really shows the awesomeness of the Kosovo gauges at night.

smiley424
September 21st, 2011, 02:50 AM
Nice video, what's your camera setup?

oh, just saw on your youtube page you are using the DriftHD

Outlander Systems
September 21st, 2011, 04:06 AM
When did you get the Koso gauge? Also if you didn't do the install about how much was install somewhere and if you did do the install about how difficult was it?

I had Huey at Marietta Motorsports do the install. It's hard to say what exactly the price was because it was a package deal with my jet kit install and dyno-tuning. The manual sucks. I had to fiddle with the buttons to enter the setup screen. Once everything is setup, this thing is awesome. I used the results from my dyno run to program the shift light to glow when I hit max HP, and you can also program in when you want the dash to warn you that you are speeding. And the best part? It has a clock!

Outlander Systems
September 21st, 2011, 04:08 AM
Nice choice in music selection. This video really shows the awesomeness of the Kosovo gauges at night.

Somebody has an iPhone! ;)

Rys
September 21st, 2011, 06:38 AM
I like the guage. Quick question whats the deal with the red on it. I noticed it moved but I'm not sure what it means or is doing

Outlander Systems
September 21st, 2011, 07:30 AM
I like the guage. Quick question whats the deal with the red on it. I noticed it moved but I'm not sure what it means or is doing

The tach follows behind, so it leaves a trail of red up to where you are at.

I think you're talking about the red light that keeps coming on. One is a shift light that I have set to flash at peak HP, which is 11,200 on my bike. The light changes from yellow to red really fast once you get near the shift zone. Also, I have my speed warning set for 75 mph, once the bike reaches 75 the light will come on to notify me that I am in ticket land. This gauge is a feature packed beast, and to ice the cake it looks bad@$$!

I will definitely do a video on it.

CZroe
September 21st, 2011, 10:54 AM
My ride home from the VA dealership was through Atlanta at night. Another motorcyclist died that night. I got snared in the traffic and had to inch by the gruesome scene on my first ride ever. :(

Outlander Systems
September 21st, 2011, 11:39 AM
My ride home from the VA dealership was through Atlanta at night. Another motorcyclist died that night. I got snared in the traffic and had to inch by the gruesome scene on my first ride ever. :(

Not cool. Sorry to hear that. I have noticed on the news hearing about a lot of motorcycle fatalities around here in the last couple of months.

In my Ninja 250R vs. The Twisties video, a guy went over a cliff at Blood Mountain. I have heard that he is alive, but still. Sorta serves as a wakeup call to me to always wear gear, and to never try and do anything I am not comfortable with. I try and ride well within my limits. My trophy is getting to see my wife and kid at the end of the day; my cash prize is living to get my next paycheck. ;)

TheJimmyEnglish
September 21st, 2011, 11:47 AM
Since the Koso doesn't have a gas gauge for our Ninja's does it have show when your gas is getting low? That's my only concern with getting one.

Outlander Systems
September 21st, 2011, 11:52 AM
Since the Koso doesn't have a gas gauge for our Ninja's does it have show when your gas is getting low? That's my only concern with getting one.

I don't know what the guys at the shop did beyond the standard installation, but the gas gauge is, to the best of my knowledge, functioning on mine.

When I dropped it off it had half a tank. When I picked it up the gauge was showing half a tank. The gauge on the night I shot this video showed the bike being on empty, and I filled it up. Fill up was about average, and the gauge showed my tank as full when I fired it back up.

I don't know what Thr story is, but mine *appears* to be fully functional.

TheJimmyEnglish
September 21st, 2011, 02:44 PM
I'll have to check into it then cause I don't really want to do it myself. Must be my lazy genome.

GeorgiaHooligan
September 21st, 2011, 10:37 PM
ATL traffic doesnt play, wev got to ride together one of these days.

GeorgiaHooligan
September 21st, 2011, 10:37 PM
nice vid!