View Full Version : xbox 360 and stack of games

ninja250
September 27th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I have an xbox 360 with a bunch of games I'm trying to sell.
Need the side money to buy foot spikes and an ice ax for Mt Whitney.
I can get a new xbox and Halo later. lol Been rocking the portable 3Ds lately anyways.
Let me know if anyone is honestly interested. We can work out a price.

coondog
September 27th, 2011, 10:30 AM
If the xbox is the top of the two- you can play online etc. give me a price including insured shipping to fl.

cerberusrex25
September 27th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Care for listing what you have,please? Might be interested in them.

ninja250
September 27th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I'll get the details up tonight and pictures.
It's all top notch equipment all used by adults and cared for.

cerberusrex25
September 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Looking forward to it sir, I am really liking the sound of this. I hate when I buy a used game that looks like a hockey puck, sounds like you are a very carful fella and that is a plus.

coondog
September 27th, 2011, 03:41 PM
It would work out quite excellent for you lad as i'm only interested in the box-electronics. Have my own discs.

Skippii
September 27th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Looking forward to it sir, I am really liking the sound of this. I hate when I buy a used game that looks like a hockey puck, sounds like you are a very carful fella and that is a plus.

I've always wondered if your name was a reference to Mass Effect.

ninja250
September 27th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I need to make at least $250 from this stuff to buy the snow climbing equipment I need. I figure, Mt Whitney shots don't come so often but I can always go buy a new copy of Halo 3, which is the only real reason I own this system besides Geometry Wars in HD.

As you can see, the hard drive is included. 60gb.
Everything is a bit dusty. It's been sitting for a month or two while I've been riding and doing valve jobs and making shift gauges.

two controllers and two headsets, network cable, power supply and video adapter for RCA
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff280/tacklejunkie/DSCN9666.jpg

Hard drive
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff280/tacklejunkie/DSCN9667.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff280/tacklejunkie/DSCN9668.jpg

ninja250
September 27th, 2011, 04:58 PM
the xbox arcade game with three games on it includes that sweet game "Geometry Wars" I'm talking about on it. Killer game on the console.

that Halo card is a promo for free helmet in the game I never used yet.

I used to just go online and blast people all day on Halo when I hurt my back two years ago.
Good fun. No time lately anyways to get too deep involved in fighting clans.

I lost the HDMI cable that I was using for Geometry Wars HD.
Sorry. No HD cable included.

Plus, I believe there is a couple more arcade games downloaded to the hard drive on the machine.
Pacman, etc.

You guys can divvy it up as you need as long as I make the amount of money I need to make from it. Gotta get that snow climbing gear. Not much time left. May have to resort to ebay.

what do you say, $190 for the xbox and harddrive, $60 for the 8 games.

These prices are "Shipped, insured".. via paypal/usps.

ninja250
September 27th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Lol n/m..
Decided to keep.

I'm set.