View Full Version : FS: Dainese leather jacket

Toly
October 3rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
Dainese Gran Premio leather jacket for sale. Size 58 European, grey / white.
Comes with CE shoulder & elbow protection and a detachable liner. Has a pocket for Dainese G2 back protector.

The jacket is less than a year old, in mint condition - worn maybe 20 times. It is strong, light and warm - riding in freezing temps is no problem at all.

I will provide images upon request. Asking $350 + shipping. Local pick-up preferred.

Havok
October 6th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Does it have a 360 zipper to attach to pants and i would like pics.

Toly
October 7th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Yes, it attaches to the pants.

See the last pic - here, with the liner removed you can see two flaps with zippers. The one on top is for the protector pocket, the bottom one is for the pants.

Toly
October 8th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Bump. Resurrecting an old thread. I still have this jacket, it's perfect for cold weather riding - if anyone wants it, I will sell for only $250 +shipping. It is still in mint condition. Soft, comfy, and very strong.

Panda
October 8th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Hey toly you in bk?

Toly
October 9th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Yup

Panda
October 9th, 2012, 03:21 PM
maybe we can meet up so I can try it on? I normally wear a dianese 56

eddiekay
October 9th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Dan....I got it from Toly about an hour ago. Yeah...OK....you can still try it on but it is effin' beeeeeyoutiful. Looked at it...put one arm in and told him I'd take it. It woulda looked so nice on you....room for your back protector, matched the colors of your bike, even has some bight parts ( y'know....so we can follow you at night in the rain) But the old man got it. : ) It will be on display sunday.

Panda
October 9th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Dan....I got it from Toly about an hour ago. Yeah...OK....you can still try it on but it is effin' beeeeeyoutiful. Looked at it...put one arm in and told him I'd take it. It woulda looked so nice on you....room for your back protector, matched the colors of your bike, even has some bight parts ( y'know....so we can follow you at night in the rain) But the old man got it. : ) It will be on display sunday.

Lol, nice Eddie, I'm jealous! Congrats on your purchase I was reading some reviews on it and it's a great jacket!

Toly
October 9th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Lol... Congrats Eddie! Glad you like it! It certainly fits you great :)

OK, the item is sold.... Mod, pls close the thread.