View Full Version : Post motorcycle gear sales here!

ally99
October 8th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Hey everyone! Quite often, people create separate threads for a good deal on gear they have found online. I'm hoping to start a thread where we can list all of the good deals we stumble across so they are easy to post and locate here on Ninjette.

If you find a great sale on anything motorcycle gear, post it here! I'm hoping for another $100 exo-1000 Scorpion helmet like was posted here about a year ago. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on that deal! :)

Any good deals out there now?

Alex
October 8th, 2011, 06:01 PM
I like the idea of the thread, but think it makes more sense in the gear-specific marketplace section (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42). :thumbup:

If it gets enough traffic and people are getting use out of it, we can make it a sticky there as well.

adri99an
October 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Cycle Gear has these leather pants on sale for 169.99 free shipping

Awesome pants....although I paid $200!

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=5010&L2=40&L3=970&L4=971&item=SED_SEDL2-BZ-028_G&name=SEDICI_Monza_Leather_Motorcycle_Pants

It also can be combined with a package deal....

This item is part of a package deal!
Buy the SEDICI Monza Leather Motorcycle Jacket and the SEDICI Monza Leather Motorcycle Pants and save $100.00!

The package deal discount is applied to every pair of items purchased together, so make sure you add one of each to your cart. For example, if you want three package deals, add three jackets and three pants to your cart. Other combinations will not be eligible for the special pricing.

Exclusive Cycle Gear Pricing. Beautiful Italian styling for discriminating speed demons. Unheard of pricing for a jacket of such premium quality.Ultra-tough, yet superbly priced. Provides excellent protection and ventilation, yet is functional enough for everyday use.

Exclusive Cycle Gear Pricing. The perfect companion for the Monza Jacket to create an ultra high-tech pairing.

Features and Benefits
Lifetime Guarantee
1.2-1.4mm Full Grain matte leather throughout
Perforated leather above knee fronts for improved air flow
Pre-curved race fit for ultimate sport/race riding comfort
Mesh air-flow lining for increased climate control
Stretch fabric paneling on inside legs and crotch
Change-able thermo-set sliders with Velcro attachment
Comfort leather stretch paneling across back waist for increased movement in the riding position
Double layer leather seat for improved abrasion resistance
Memory foam padded coccyx pad
Short and all-round connection zippers
CE Approved knee armor

ally99
October 9th, 2011, 03:58 AM
I like the idea of the thread, but think it makes more sense in the gear-specific marketplace section (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42). :thumbup:

Thanks Alex! I wasn't quite sure where to put it.
Hopefully some good closeouts are on the horizon. Really looking to update my gear, particularly my helmet and boots!

GreenNinja
October 9th, 2011, 06:00 AM
I agree with Alex. I personally find it easier to look at the gear related section than to search through a sticky - especially if the sticky is 15 pages long.