View Full Version : Bay Area Social - Rider Availability

Jiggles
October 10th, 2011, 08:14 PM
So it seems like we tend to not have the best of luck putting these things together so I figured, why don't we post up our typical weekend schedules in order to better organize rides.

The Plan:

Post up once with your typical weekend schedule and if it ever changes just edit your post. Also fill out the poll, you can choose multiple options so choose all that apply

If you are not ever planning on coming with us or you don't live around the bay area, then it would be helpful if you would refrain from filling out the poll =]

I should mention that if you post in the poll that you are available on a certain day, that is a legal binding contract and failure to attend will result in a felony and prison time

bluepoof
October 10th, 2011, 09:04 PM
I put Sat/Sun anytime, though in reality it depends on the particular day. That said, my schedule gets a lot more open after this Wednesday. :lol:

Makenza
October 10th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I'm available anytime during the weekdays.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I will need an advanced notice.
Basically my weekends are spent with my wife and son :)
I wish you'd put an option for weekdays :thumbup:

Jiggles
October 10th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I'm available anytime during the weekdays.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I will need an advanced notice.
Basically my weekends are spent with my wife and son :)
I wish you'd put an option for weekdays :thumbup:

I kinda assumed that the majority of people would be working on weekdays and that the few weekdays that people do have available would not be consistant with eachother

As for me, I'm available any day as long as I have at least 1 month's notice to request off from work :thumbup:

423yjl
October 11th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I'm off all Fridays and Saturdays but I do volunteer work Saturday evenings so on Saturdays I need only a couple of days notice. Sundays are a big work day for me.

But this could all change. At my work the rumor is that everybodys schedule is changing.

P.S.
If anybody wants to take a weekday ride I'm open most afternoons.

Fly'in Ninja
October 11th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Since my work schedule changes every 3 months, I didn't vote.
I have Sundays off until mid December.

Lil_Green_Demon
October 12th, 2011, 03:18 PM
I'm not anywhere near the Bay Area, but I voted anyway. Does I wins?

Jiggles
October 13th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I'm not anywhere near the Bay Area, but I voted anyway. Does I wins?

As I said, legal binding contract.

I hope you have a good lawyer :thumbup:

Sushilover
October 14th, 2011, 05:02 AM
I miss riding with the ninjetters! Let me know when the next bay area ride will be and I will be there. I have Sat + Sun off.

Jiggles
October 18th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Looks like everybody is down for a Saturday ride, so who wants to plan the next one?

Megamike
October 20th, 2011, 08:35 PM
I'm usually riding sat and/or sun mornings till noonish.

I don't think I'm quite ready to plan or lead a group ride but I'm always doing mt Hamilton,calaveras,or uvas.

Thinking about heading out to Watsonville this sat morning to check out a beach if anyone wants to ride

setasai
October 21st, 2011, 10:41 AM
CThunder-blue and I have done the last few gatherings. Too busy to plan but if someone comes up with something interesting, I'll try to join up. Watsonville is a great idea. Too bad I've got tile and granite shopping with the parents this weekend.

Megamike
October 21st, 2011, 04:27 PM
Cool, i've been wanting to make a run out to Sonic's in Gilroy too. I'll try to plan one for nov if we still have some warm weather.

We should also try a 3 peaks run some time, i remember someone saying something about it at Mt Ham where they do Mt Ham, Mt Diablo, and another Mt somewhere in the Bay Area, i forget where...