View Full Version : Saw a really small pink Icon women's jacket at a GA thrift store: $50

CZroe
October 12th, 2011, 07:34 AM
I couldn't get the size because it was behind the register and no one would come (grr... what if I were ready to check out?!). I only got the price by sneaking back there and flipping the tag over but I didn't dare dwell or do much else. Anyway, I couldn't wait forever but if anyone is looking for one I can go back and get more details.

It looked like it's for truly petite women or young girls and the condition looked brand new.

It said something about "Titanium" on the shoulder pieces. The closest I could find when googling is the Icon TiMax and the only similar Google Image result says it was a $375 jacket (attached picture comes from that search).

onizthegnome
October 12th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I couldn't get the size because it was behind the register and no one would come (grr... what if I were ready to check out?!). I only got the price by sneaking back there and flipping the tag over but I didn't dare dwell or do much else. Anyway, I couldn't wait forever but if anyone is looking for one I can go back and get more details.

It looked like it's for truly petite women or young girls and the condition looked brand new.

It said something about "Titanium" on the shoulder pieces. The closest I could find when googling is the Icon TiMax and the only similar Google Image result says it was a $375 jacket (attached picture comes from that search).

if its a size small id buy it from you!

CZroe
October 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM
I'll definitely look into it for you then. My brother is supposed to be visiting soon and he will be going back to Durham, NC via I-85/I-40. Perhaps he could get it to you without shipping along that route?

onizthegnome
October 13th, 2011, 04:52 AM
pm sent