View Full Version : New bar ends and levers...

Socal5646
October 22nd, 2011, 07:25 PM
Just need new mirrors and it's like I never dropped it! lol (I've dropped it 5-6 times...lost count). Amazingly the bar ends, levers and mirrors are the only things damaged after all the drops!

choneofakind
October 23rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
lookin good :thumbup:

mirrors shouldn't be too bad off ebay. Or you can go the R1 mirror route, but I've read that that's a pain in the butt to get the fairing off with those because of how they attach. They look loads better though:

http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/I_hate_these_mirrors

Socal5646
October 23rd, 2011, 11:34 AM
Don't know if I'll swap out the mirrors....got the new levers because ethe last time it went down, the clutch lever broke. Got the new ends because I ordered heated grips and will need to get the ends off anyways (factory grips are still like new and I didnt what to cut them off). Mirrors work just fine and the scuffing isnt too bad... maybe I'll prime/sand/paint them.the color of the bike???

choneofakind
October 23rd, 2011, 01:14 PM
That would look cool. I debated doing that a while back, but didn't go with it because I figured it would take too long and I feel kinda indifferent about the mirrors. They're mirrors. The work as mirrors. I'm happy so long as I'm not looking at those ugly elbow joints.